part-33

After 2 days,

Anika was giving Shivay his medicines when Om enters in.

Om: chalo Shivay your discharge formalities are done let's go car is ready.

Listening this Anika's face got paled as now she won't be with him till he comes to her after getting completely well.

Seeing Anika's face Shivay chuckled inwardly.

Shiv: Anika, help me out yaar i think i won't be able to stand on my legs ever...he said frustratedly as he is unable to even move his feet's finger due to damage happened to his spinal cord.

Ani: shut upp...why you always demotivate yourself?....she scolded him again. It's getting his daily routine to talk bad about his paralysed legs.  

Anika and Om made Shivay sit on wheelchair and started walking out.

Coming out of the gate,

Om started dragging wheelchair towards parking, seeing which Anika started moving towards road to get auto.

Before she move an inch apart Shivay held her hand, making her look at him in question.

Shiv: where are you going?

Ani: where means? you are going to Oberoi mansion, so where suppose to i am be? In our flat...so i am going there...she said sadly as she really wanted to be with her Shivay to take care of him as she knows his family won't give a damn to his health.

Shiv: who said i am going to Oberoi mansion?

Ani: means?

Shiv: means i am not going there, i am coming with you to our flat and will be with you till you won't get bored of me...he joked lastly.

Ani: Shivay i am not in mood ok joking...just go and take care yourself and do call me whenever you get time she said kneeling down at his level, while cupping his face.

She trying to sound normal but Shivay can easily predict she is deeply hurt.

Shiv: do you think you asked me for something and i would deny your wish?...he asked placing his palm on her hand which was on his cheek.

Ani: Shivay....she said with widen eyes when she confirms he isn't joking.

Shiv: off course love...how can i miss the chance to get pampered from my lovely girlfriend...he replied with smile...making her smile more widely.

Omkara cleared his throat gaining attention of these love birds.

Om: girlfriend and all hmm... impressive Shivay....he gave teasing smile to them making Anika blush.

Shiv: leave all it...tell me what will you reason behind my sudden disappearance?

Om: that is my headache you go and do rest ok...take care....saying he ordered driver to take Shivika to their flat whereas he himself moves to oberoi mansion.

At Oberoi mansion,

Sh: Om, you came alone? You went to take Shivay back right?

Om: yehhh...chhote papa, but as doctor suggested Shivay went for some therapy for his leg movements from there itself.

Sh: ohh...it's great waise bhi...jitni jaldi woh theek ho jayega utnihi jaldi he can take over business again saying he went to his room after patting Om's shoulder.

Om sigh in relief as Shakti doesn't get his lies..

At Shivika flat,

Anika entered with Shivay who was irritatingly sitting on wheelchair.

Coming on the door Anika open it with keys.

Ani: you wait here, i will be just back....saying she ran from there.

Shiv: Anika...Ani...where are...he stopped in middle as she went inside.

After few minutes,

She came back with aarti ki thaal, she was about to do his aarti, but he stopped her.

Shiv: what are you doing Anika?

Ani: i am welcoming you...she smiled.

Shiv: like this, i mean i am feeling like i have won some historical battle.

Ani: off course you did, not any historical battle but you won battle with your life for me...she smiled wholeheartly doing his aarti.

After taking him in,

She made him sit on sofa and was about to move kitchen when he held her hand.

Anika gestures him what happened through her eyes.

Shiv: sit with me for sometime, he patted beside him.

Smiling at his cute face, she settle beside him.

Shiv: Anika, what i did that you love me so much?...he asked suddenly out of nowhere.

Ani: matlab? she asked in confusion.

Shiv: matlab...i am still feel guilty for my previous behaviour towards you...i literally blackmailed you, torchured you to be with me still you love me back.

Ani: how many times i have told you not to remind past?....no need to be guilty Shivay...it wasn't your past you were alone when i enter in your life...you had forgotten how to live, you were in search of someone whom you can claim yours ok...i accept you were not in head over hills love with me that time but you also can't deny the fact you never treat me like piece of shit...you never used me for your benefits...i know you don't like it when i will say it but the fact is you brought me for your pleasure, for me being your mistress....a lone pair of tear escaped from his eyes which Anika wiped quickly.

You never treated me like your mistress Shivay...leave that mistress thing you never even disrespect me... you were always the gentleman for me who cared for me, who respect me, my privacy...my education...she smiled.

You asked me why i love you right? So let me answer your this question today...you were the first person who touched me where no one touched till then...but you never forced yourself on me.

The person who leaved his big deal just to be with the girl whom he brought as his mistress because i was in pain after losing my virginity....if any other would be at your place he must had went off after taking me but you stayed with me...haan ab thode sadu singh oberoi banke hi sahi but aap the mere pass...i fall in love with that person.

He smiled little.

Ani: i fall for that small kid in your heart who laughed for the first time when i mistakenly smeared flour on my face...she made faces remembering how by mistake she had emptied whole container of flour on her face and he again smiled remembering the same.

I used to love the man who were in search for little love which everyone wants from their family but he got nothing...she looked at him sadly.

Shiv: but in exchange of that i got you my love...the girl who made me live life...who taught me to laugh...to smile like an idiot without reason...its you who taught me values...who taught me to love someone without keeping any expectation...he sniled.

Ani: heyy...you asked me so let me answer don't speak in between...she fake angered...haa toh i was saying...I am in love with this kindest heart person...who loves his selfish family knowing their true faces...i love the person who is now madly in love with me...who took bullet for me keeping his life at stake...with the last line Anika's eyes started watering.

Clutching on to Shivay's shoulder she cried while he took her near his chest stroking her hairs, packing her head time to time...consoling her....thanking god innumerable time for sending her in his life to make it beautiful and colourful.  

Precap: Shivay handovers Power of Antony to Anika