part-45

Anika was about to jump when someone hold her wrist tightly for stopping her....Anika look towards person and got shocked.

Ani: aap...she uttered still in shock.

"Haa...its me Pinky Singh Oberoi"

Ani: what are you doing here?

Pin: i'm here to rectify my son's mistake.

Anika gave her confused look...does Shivay told her everything? Does he had send her here?

Pin: what do you think? You will trap my son into you and i won't bulge?

Ani: aunty woh...

Pin: i know everything Anika...i am not blind to not see your love for Shivay...i can understand very well how madly my son loves you...she said placing her hand on Anika's cheek.

Ani: love? No he doesn't loves me.

Pin: accha i accept he don't love you...but tell me you too don't love him?

Ani: no...no...i don't...i don't love him anymore...i hate him...i started hating my self to love him and before i start hating my baby let me finish my life.

Pin: baby?...Pinky was confused.

Ani: yes baby...i am sure you won't believe me but i am pregnant... pregnant with your beloved son's baby...she screamed.

Pin: Anika...how can you became so selfish to end my grandchild's life? Don't you dare to do any harm to him or her...she warned.

Ani: so? What i should do according to you? Should i continue with this pregnancy so that society calls me characterless?...so that my baby get tag of illegitimate? No i can bear all taunts but cannot listen a word against my baby...its better for both of us to die peacefully.

Pin: you are just concern about baby? If i solved your this issue will you keep baby? Will you give birth to my Shivay's baby?

Ani: baby is just mine...just mine no one else's...she said angrily.

Pin: ok...don't do any stunt; let's go back...i promise you will be living a healthy, safe and respectful life...no one will dare to point a finger on you or baby...please believe me...come with me...give me one chance.

Ani: why should i? As far as i know you are the one who sowed seeds of name, family and lineage in Shivay's mind right? So why now you want poor girl like me in your prestigious family?

Pin: because i know you are correct for my Shivay...before you entered in his life he used to be 24*7 working machine without any emotions...but now you are the one who taught him to live again...to laugh again...to show his emotions...i know he loves you truely...if you leaved him he will become live corpse again...besides you are pregnant with his child...how do you think a mother should react with the girl carrying her grandchild... that's it and even you know there is something weird in his behaviour; so will you give up on your love this easy? Won't you fight for your love, your baby and your self?

Anika became silent...somewhere Pinky is right...she can't throw weapons down before fighting at least for once...for her baby...for her Shivay.

Ani: ok...i'm ready to come with you...she replied after thinking for few minutes which made Pinky happy.

Both settled into car and drive back to Oberoi mansion.

Anika stood in shock as she saw Shivay holding Tia's hand while making her wore ring...everyone claps cheering them.

Whole world started spinning around Anika...a lone pair of tear escaped through her eyes...she turned back to leave when Pinky held her hand and pulled Anika inside along with Anika.

Shivay got shocked seeing Anika in his house...it was out of his imagination that she will be back after every insult he did to her....his heart started beating fastly as Pinky started walking towards him...but to his utter shock she passed forward from him.

Pin: you always calls me mother as you found me as mother right?...she asked Omkara.

Om: of course chhoti maa...why are you asking this suddenly?

Pin: so...with the right of being your mother i have taken one decision regarding your life...i have lost that right as my own son disown me i hope you won't.

Om: what is it chhoti maa...you just order.

Pin: i want you to get married with Anika on the same day Shivay is marrying with Tia.

Omkara with other family members got shocked while land escaped from both Shivay and Anika's feet.

"how can i marry with someone else?" thought popped in Anika's mind.

"how can i let Anika marry to someone  else?"..."how would i live with her under same roof but not as her husband as her brother-in-law?"... Shivay's mind started bombarding questions making him numb.

Ja: Pinky what are you saying? You can't force my son to get marry anyone you wish like this.

Om: she can mom...she have right... after all she is the one who were with me and rudy when we needed our mother the most.

Ru: yess...Om is right our own mom used to be busy so chhoti maa did our upbringing we can't disown her...he said indirectly taunting Shivay and Janhvi.

Pin: Om why are you standing quietly? Just say your answer tell everyone will you marry her?

Om: yes chhoti maa...i will...after all i love Anika from the bottom of my heart...i will marry Anika...he replied making Pinky sigh in relief while Shivay got more astonish listening new information he got.

Omkara loves Anika...how's that possible?

Pinky being happy hugged Omkara, Rudra too felt something is wrong but he knows Pinky will handle everything...so he too congratulate both Omkara and Anika.

Da: Pinky why don't we make them engaged today only?

Pin: good idea mummy ji...i will order for rings...Om Anika you both go to rooms...i will send someone for your outfits...Anika take your own time beta...its your day today...enjoy it like you prefer...fulfilling your every dream is my responsibility...she said caressing Anika's cheeks.

Precap: more rituals....