part-49

Before i start with the actual update let me tell you all that this story is almost at its end...don't know how many chapters will be more added...so enjoy...

"no...my baby isn't illegitimate" Anika woke up suddenly shouting, patting heavily.

"Anika...its ok..."...she heard someone saying....she got shocked when she find Shivay sitting beside her bed trying to console her.

Ani: you what are you doing here?...she asked angrily.

Shivay looked at her from top to toe before engulfing her in bone crushing hug assuring himself she is fine.

Anika tried to jerk him but his hold was so tight on her that she failed so without any option she stayed still neither she pushed him nor did she moved from her place...she felt her shoulder region is getting wet.

Shiv: are you ok? thank god you gain your conscious...you scared me terribly love...he asked cupping her face with tears continuously flowing through his eyes...that's when Anika read his face...his face has turned completely red along with his lips which are stammering...his blue eyes have completely swollen like he cried from ages.

Shiv: are you ok? Are you feeling any pain? Shall i call doctor again?

Ani: why are you showing me your fake concern now?....she asked angrily moving his hands away from her.

Shiv: i am not faking it love...i am genuinely concerned about you...you can't imagine how much times i had died when you fell unconscious.

Ani: unconscious?...she uttered being confused...as far as she remembers Oberoi's have kicked her out from their house.

Shiv: don't you remember? You got unconscious seeing all those drama.

Ani: as far as i remember your family have kicked me out from your house.

Shiv: first thing no one...i said no one can dare to touch you or harm you till i am alive and second and most important thing is that aren't my family anymore my family is here you and our baby...he said placing his hand on her stomach.

Ani: what are you saying? Am i looking you a fool that i will again trust your rubbish talks?

Shiv: i think you have forgot whatever happened before you went unconscious let me give you a flashback.

Flashback:

Jan: will you open your mouth... why are you pestering someone else's baby on my son?...this was the n'th time Janhvi asking same question to Anika jerking her mercilessly.

Anika couldn't do anything other than listening to Janhvi's shouting and other guests giving her character certificate, calling her home breaker...bad mouthing about her.

Te: will you say something damn it? who's illegitimate baby were you forcing on Oberoi's?...this time it was Tej shouting.

Anika held her head feeling world around her spinning...she was about to fall on floor but before that Shivay ran to her and held her on time.

Tia: Shivay baby what are you doing? Leave her i know she is doing drama to gain everyone's attention...

Shiv: are you out of your mind Tia? can't you see her condition? can't you see how pale she has turned? if not at least show some mercy as a woman knowing she is pregnant...he shouted angrily.

Jan: see first she was trapping my son...when he went out of her reach now she is trying to trap Shivay in her trap; it says right one should marry with the girl of your class..middle class girls are meant to be cheat, bloody characterless...Janhvi uttered.

Shiv: badi maa...not a word against Anika or else i will forgot i have some relation with you.

Te: is this way now you will talk with your elders? and god knows why you are showing sympathy towards this girl who herself don't knows who's illegitimate child she is carrying...

Shiv: bass...enough...enough i said...he shouted spitting lava through his eyes.

Sh: Shivay where are your manners? How can you shout on bhaisahab for this third-rated outsider?...Shakti asked.

Shiv: it will be better if you don't talk about manners in front of me Mr.Oberoi...i already have forgot you were my father but still for sake of my mother and other family i am tolerating you if you will uttered one more bad word against Anika i don't think twice before cutting your tongue...he said raged.

Da: billu have you forgot your basic ethics that you are shouting on your father.

Shiv: dadi...it would be great if you have given your son same ethics you gave me...

Pin: Shivay you can't insult your dadi and dad like that...

Shiv: mom...you were asking why i am behaving like this? You people... You people wanted to know why i am sympathized to Anika and you badi maa...you wanted to know na who's baby Anika is carrying?

Te: yes that's what we want to know...this illegitimate...he was cut by Shivay.

Shiv: no...no...don't you dare to use that word again for my baby...he shouted angrily.

Everyone cupped their faces in shock.

Sh: Shivay have you got out of nuts? Hosh mein aao Shivay...

Shiv: hosh mein toh main ab aaya hoon Mr.Oberoi and i won't give any damn to your threats.

Pin: threats...Pinky uttered in shock.

Shiv: yes mom threats...this man was knowing about Anika and me from started but don't know what enmity he have with her that he threaten me saying if i again went to Anika he will kill her...he will kill our baby...he blackmailed me to marry Tia and being fool to protect Anika i accepted whatever he said but then i regretted...i was in confusion if i am right or not but now i am sure what i have to do...he shouted.    

Flashback ends.

Anika listen to him keenly though she is having many problems with this man still the sincerity in his eyes forced her to listen him.

Ani: and what you have decide for further?...she asked calmly once he finished.

Shiv: the answer is you love...i choose you and our baby over that bunch of greedy people...he said cupping her face.

Precap: what will Anika do now?