part-53

Anika was sitting on swing grumpily when her phone rang,

Ani: Gauri...what a surprise? How are you? How is baby doing?...she asked as soon as she gets call from Gauri.

Gau: i am fine di and baby is fine too...tell me how are you and baby?

Ani: we are fine too...but i am having very bad mood....accha hua you called.

Gau: what happened?

Ani: nothing Gauri...everyone cannot be lucky in getting husband like Om, look at me...this bagad billa spoiled my mood badly....she narrate everything to gauri.

Gau: accha...let bhaiya sit alone in home, i am coming to pick you up...we are going out.

Ani: but where and why suddenly?

Gau: aap bore ho rahi hai isiliye jaana hai...and today soon to be mothers will pampered themselves...first i am booking tickets will watch film then some shopping and then lunch after that appointment in parlour...what say?

Ani: idea is good...but Shivay won't let me out.

Gau: but why you wanted to take his permission? Just tell me you are going out and that's it.

Ani: yehh you are right...i am coming...she replied thinking after sometime.

She walked back in living room where Shivay was sitting engrossed in his laptop.

Ani(in mind): see baby...after hurting your mumma your daddy is busy in his work...i thought daddy will be worried for mumma but no...now i am really thinking he have lost interest into me.

Pin: ohh my mata...Anika you scared me from the way you went...are you okays?...she asked carresing her head.

Ani: hmm maa...i am ok...i am going out with Gauri...she said indirectly telling to Shivay.

Pin: okays beta...take cares of yours and my grandchild...don't strain yourself much.

Ani: maa...may i go?...she asked eyeing Shivay.

Pin: why are you asking for permission go Anika...he won't deny you now...she replied on behalf of Shivay.

Ani: thank you maa...she replied happily before hugging Pinky in excitement.

At 7.00 pm in evening,

Ani: thank you Gauri...i am much relaxed now...she said as both of them climb down from car.

Gau: my pleasure di...waise i must say this dress is looking like it is made for you.

Ani: i know Gauri its good but its very expensive too...i brought it only because you forced and on top of that you made me wear it today itself without any special occasion; why you behaves so adamantly everytime?

Gau: so what if you wore it without any occasion? Bade bhaiya will buy whole mall on your one saying and here you are getting tense for this dress...let's go now or else bhaiya will start calling you.

Ani: no Gauri...i think i made him angry today...he haven't called me even a single time from the time i come out.

Gau: you were getting irritated from his behaviour na? So its good he didn't interfered in your life again.

Ani: its not like that Gauri...i just got upset seeing him caring about baby only...earlier he used to cared for me allot...he used to pamper me with everything i want even before i ask for it on myself...i am missing that...i am missing my old Shivay who was head over heels in me...she said sadly.

Gau: ohho...let it be di...let's get in now; its quite late.

Ani: why everything is so dark here?...she questioned as they walked in.

Gauri was about to answer when lights got on...and everyone shouted "surprise" in chorus making Anika shocked.

Ani: yeh sab?...she asked seeing all decorations surprisingly.

"Anika's baby shower"...whispred Shivay coming from back.

Anika turned to him in amusement.

Ani: yeh sab aapne kiya?  

Shiv: hmm...everything for my love...only for my Anika...did you like it?

Anika nodded with smile.

Ani: but why so suddenly?

Shiv: because i realised my mistake...how i made you feel ignored and lacks in taking your care... somewhere i gave more attention to baby than you...but trust me love i really did everything for you...main manta hoon ke i did not let you have whatever you wants but trust me i did as doctor said...she asked me to not let you have more sweets and sour things....i know you were craving for many things but doctor denied for them...that's all was really cause serious damage to you or baby which i wasn't wishing...think from my perspective as well love...it was really hard for me to say no to you for anything but the father in me...the lover in me didn't wanted to risk his love or his baby...but i know i am at fault and i am very guilty for that...i am sorry...i am so sorry...he said holding his ears with moist eyes.

Anika nodded no with tears in her eyes realising she treated Shivay badly when he was actually worried for her health...if he didn't let her eat whatever she wished that doesn't mean he has not cared for her...in fact he was with her in each second of her pregnancy...from waking up suddenly in early morning to help her with her morning sickness...to make healthy breakfast for her...from accompanying her in morning walk to taking her for late night drives even after spending whole day in official work along with managing her schedule...he never complained of being tired.

Sometimes she herself used to forgot her appointments but he never forgotten any in fact he himself used to take her for checking...from feeding her to massaging her sore feet...to massaging her hairs...he did everything which may a husband or life partner can do.

He handled her every tantrum and mood swing without being angry for once...he did everything with a constant smile.

Shiv: Anika i am sorry...my hands are paining please reply something.

Ani: its ok...in fact i am sorry i overreacted but in sab ki koi zaroorat nahi thi Shivay.

Shiv: why it wasn't required...today everything that makes my love happy is necessary and we all want to pamper you my love.

Pin: ohh my mata...why yous gettings senti? Makes-ups will be spoiled baccha...and yehh waise toh...one performs baby shower in seventh month but Anika is in her ninth month but koi nahi better late than nevers come Anika...she said holding Anika's hand.                    

Precap: Shivay and family pampering Anika.