part-13

Flash back continues

Anika was looking keenly in his eyes for reply.

Her heart is pumping with so much speed.

When shivay starts clapping making her confused,

Shiv: wow! Miss anika how you acted so well, just great how much time did you took to prepare the speech impressive haa...

Ani: with tears in her eyes no shivay i am serious i love you yes i do..

Shiv: just shut up you...shameless girl how dare you to say you love me?? Did you saw yourself in mirror?? How can you just think that the great wall of shivay singh oberoi love you?? Did i say anything to you??

She nodded in no while tears started comming from her eyes,

Shiv: you are just the girl with whom i slept...that's it. For Just 2-3 days only i talked to you sweetly that doesn't mean i loved you. I don't know from where you got this much courage to think like that...

Ani: but shivay...

Shiv: o please i can never fall for girl like you...

Ani: what do you mean by girl like me??

Shiv: girl like you mean look at yourself you just got ready to sleep for money god knows if you didn't found me than till now you will be in brothel on someones bed and that someone will also keep changing.

Ani: shivay...

Shiv: you know what girls like you will always behind money only. I give you job but then also you want me to marry you so that all my property gets yours.

Ani: enough mr.oberoi now i am regretting to love you saying she went down.

After coming in her room,

She look herself in mirror,

Ani: how did you thought like that?? She question herself tum tumhari aukaat kaise bhul gayi anika?? I feels dirty thinking he touched me just to fulfil his desires chee!!

Shivay was still on terrace absorbing the words he said anika early.

Anika gets in washroom and on the shower, standing down in flowing water she started cleaning her every inch of body.

Till now her body become fully red due to continuous rubbing,

Ani: i got impure how he thinks this all about me i don't have right to live saying she again went in room and takes knife from fruit bowl again come in wash room keeping the knife on her wrist she closed her eyes remembering every movement they spend together and slights the knife deeply cutting her wrist.

After sometime,

Shivay sees the time,

Shiv: i have been so late i have to go home saying he went down but a thought of anika comes in his mind.

Where is she?? He checked everywhere but didn't found her.

He comes in her room but again she is not even here just then he heard sound of flowing water.

Shiv: she must be in washroom saying he knocked on door but no one respond.

He got worried and try to open the door but it was lock from inside, after trying for sometime finally he succed in opening the door but land escaped from his feet when he saw anika in the pool of blood he got numb for sometime, then he off the shower and took her to bed, called doctor.

After sometime,

Doctor arrived and gives her treatment and went living him guilt that if he has wasted  one more minute in rescuing her she might be dead.

Flash back ends.

Present,

Shivay seeing her more pictures when he heard some noise from out, keeping phone on table he walks out.

There he saw all employees standing out the lift.

Shiv: what happening here?? Why all are you shouting like this??

Em: sir the lift again got stuck in between.

Shiv: but we have repaired it yesterday right??

Em: yess sir but again it has damaged.

Shiv: no one is there?? All are safe na??

Em: yess sir all are safe.

Just then a security from cctv room come running,

Sec: sir anika mam was in the lift she didn't came out.

Shiv: what anika is inside. He starts panicking o my god open the lift anika is inside khanna....khanna...

Khanna come running,

Shiv: khanna where is that bloody mechanic call him anika stuck inside.

Kh: sir he is on the way he said looking at his boss's angry glare.

After few minutes mechanic arrived,

Shiv: how can you be so careless? How did you repaired lift that it got damaged again...

Kh: sir leave him let him do his work anika mam is inside.

Shiv: if something happens to her i will not leave you remember this.

After almost 20 minutes,

Mechanic got successful in opening the lift.

Shivay ran inside to check her but gets shocked when he found her unconscious.

Kh: sir we have to take mam to the hospital.

Shivay nodded and quickly picking her in his arms he went out to the parking.

Khanna sat on driving seat while shivay sits back with anika in his lap.

Shiv: anika open your eyes, anika.

But she is not responding to anything.

Shiv: cryingly see na khanna anika is not opening her eyes.

Kh: don't worry sir we will reach hospital soon, khanna assures shivay but he himself feeling to cry seeing anika and shivay's condition.

After sometime,

They reached to hospital,

Shivay kept anika on stretcher.

Doctor went in to check anika. Few minutes later a nurse came to shivay.

Nu: sir...

Shiv: yess..sister tell me she is fine na?

Nu: yes sir but her pulse is dropping fastly so we have to attend her quickly.

Shiv: angrily then should i find auspicious time?? What are you waiting for just attend her.

Nu: sir how are you related to the patient?

Shiv: excuse me..

Nu: actually sir this is a form for formalities we just need patients family members sign to proceed that's why i asked you.

Shiv: ok give it to me i am her boss.

Nu: sorry sir we can't accept your sign please call her family just then khanna comes,

Kh: give it to me i am her brother.

After taking khanna's sign sister went in while shivay smiled to khanna saying thank you....

Precap: anika's health

Target: 60 votes