part-8

After ending the call, shivay went to anika

Ani: you are going home?

Shiv: hmm...have to go its urgent

Ani: okk...bye take care she said dissapointly

Shivay is supressing his smile looking at her face but not controlling more he started laughing

Ani: aap has kyun rahe ho?

Shiv: o my god look at your face you are such a baby while pinching her nose main tumhe aise chhodke jaa sakta hoon kya?

She nodded no.

Shiv: main yahi rahunga tunhare saath...hmm..accha bolo khana kya khogi

Ani: i am not hungry..

Shiv: aise kaise chalega baby khana toh padega na dekho kitna weak ho gayi ho chalo main aaj meri baby ke liye cook karunga.

She smiled.

Shiv: toh mela baby kya khayega aaj?

Ani: aloo puri

Shiv: na baby you must eat something healthy so today my baby will drink soup hmm....wait main banake lata hoon

Ani: shivay main yaha boar ho jaungi toh main bhi aati hoon aapke saath

Shiv: but sweetheart

Ani: jao mujhe baat nahi karni aapse

Shiv: okk...chalo saying he picked her in bridal style

Ani: i am not that much weak i can walk by myself

Shiv: that i can see how much you are fit..if you want to go i will carry you warna baithi raho yahi pe

Ani: ok deal

He come to kitchen and made her sit on kitchen counter and got engrossed in making soup.

Anika is staring him with so much of love suddenly she called him,

Ani: baby..

Shivay who was stirring the soup get shocked listening baby from her mouth for him as usually he is the one who calls her baby, doll, sweetheart but she don't called him anything like it.

Shiv: did you call me?

Ani: hmm...come she indicated him.

When he come near her she kissed him on his forehead lingering her lips there for sometime.

Shiv: why so sudden pyaar baby?

Ani: kyun ki mujhe pata hai mere shivay upset hai

Shiv: main nahi hoon upset what makes you think so?

Anika smiles little and said

Ani: mr.shivay singh oberoi puri duniya se jhut bol sakta hai lekin anika ka shivay usse kabhi jhut nahi bol sakta you know right you can't lie me.

Shiv: ani...woh

Ani: pata hai india aane ke baad aap pehle apne ghar gaye honge lekin pinky aunty and all your family must be tension free knowing your flight got crashed isiliye aap upset hai na?

Shiv: hmm..mujhe waha nahi jana chahiye tha mujhe tumhare pass ana chahiye tha pehle.

Ani: jaane dijiye naa nain hoon na aapke liye hmm....now smile

He smiled and again got engrossed in soup.

After making soup, he is making her drink soup with his hands.

Ani: you sleep kal office jana hoga na?

Shiv: hmm...

Saying both went in bedroom

Ani: i will just come after freshing up.

Shiv: ok..

She goes in restroom and screamed

Ani: shivaaayyyy...

Shiv: kya hua ani? He hurriedly went in restroom but seeing her all ok he asked her

Shiv: what happened? Why you shouted?

Ani: kuch nahi saying she went to lock door.

Shiv: kya kar rahi ho?

Anika encircle her hands around his neck and said

Ani: shivay make love to me making him shocked.

Shiv: are you out of your mind? You just had miss..miscarriage still you want me to have sex with you knowing how much rough?

Ani: i know everything pulling him closer but i want you.

He jerked her.

Shiv: no i can't...saying he is about go out but stop listening her cries and again come to her.

Shiv: ani samjho baby.. It can harm you

Ani: sobbing mujhe nahi pata kuch bhi mujhe yeh sab kuch bhul jana hai the allegations which those ladies putted on me hicupped my miscarriage i want to forget all this and these things only possible when you will make love to me.

Shiv: are you sure? I may hurt you

Ani: i know you can't hurt me in anyways.

That's it. Shivay made her stand under the shower and starts the shower making her drenched in water he pulled her towards himself and wiped her tears kissed her forehead, eyes followed by cheeks and move towards lips, but stopped in middle to tease her.

Anika opened her eyes.

Ani: kya hua? Aap ruk kyun gaye?

Shiv: mann nahi hai

On not controlling more she placed her lips on his making him smiled in the kiss. She is showing her loneliness, anger, passion and love for him. Pulling him more to her by his hairs and trying to dominate him. He let her do whatever she want as he knows she is in need.

After breaking the kiss, she looks at him

Shiv: so much desperate haa...

She smiles shyly and about to go when he hold her hand and back hugged her making both drenched in water.

He turns her and attached his lips to her kissing her wildly. Then he attacks on her neck his possession and start licking it giving feathery kisses on her neck and coller bone.

He is about to move further when his phone ranged.

Shiv: tum change karke bahar aajao

She nodded.

He is talking on while seeing himself in mirror when anika come out of restroom wrapped in bathrobe.

She comes and sits on the bed waiting for him but seems like his call gonna last long. A thought of seduce him come in her mind so without waiting she went to him and back hugged him tightly.

On not getting any response from him she started unbuttoning his shirt and tressing her fingers all over his bare chest but he is still unaffected.

She goes infront of him and started kissing his abs sensually.

Not controlling more shivay ends the call and pick her up in his arms and made his way to bed placed her there and hovers her.

Shiv: what happened baby? So much desperate?

Ani: what to do i am seeing you after so many days toh couldn't able to control myself while moving her finger from his head to jaws.

Shiv: toh who told to control?

Anika pushed him on bed and come on the top of him.

Precap: shivika's love making

Target: 50 votes