part-42

Anika reached to conference room and all staff greets her humbly, when Shakti and Tej enters.

Te: so without any further delays we would like to announce the news but before that we would like to invite one of important member here without whom the news is incomplete, so welcome...he said gesturing his hands in the direction where Anika was standing.

Thinking he is calling her Anika feels overwhelmed and about to walk forward when Shakti interrupts Tej.

Sh: so welcome Ms.Tia Kapoor...the would be daughter-in-law of Oberoi's.

Everyone clapped...Anika too clapped in confused state...Tia is marrying with some Oberoi but whom? the question keeps ringing in her mind.

Re: sir as per our knowings Oberoi family have three sons so we will like to know exactly which Oberoi is getting married...one of the reporter asked.

Te: what is there to think? Of course our elder son is getting married so yehh...welcome Mr.Shivay Singh Oberoi would be son-in-law and 50% share holder of kapoors....everyone please give him round of applause.

Land escaped from Anika's feet...her whole world clashed in front of her into uncountable pieces...whole earth turned ups and downs to her; stumbling little she collapsed on floor losing her conscious...staff helped her to reach hospital.

There enters Shivay in his usual swag, looking perfect in his black suite, he move towards stage and stand beside Tia. 

Ti: looking hot and handsome as always Shivay baby...she said in her seducing voice.

Shivay just smiled to hide his irritation.

In hospital,

Anika gained her conscious and found herself in hospital with drip attached on her hand.

She sat on bed with jerk and pulled out drip angrily causing her hand to bleed...she tried to stand but stumbled when nurse ran into room.

Nu: ma'am...ma'am what are you doing? She tried to stop her but Anika didn't bulged...so she ran out to call doctor.

Doctor hurriedly walks in and handles Anika...she advised Anika to be in hospital at least till saline finishes. Anika agreed and lay down closing her eyes taking opportunity doctor added few sedatives in drip so that Anika could rest for next 24 hours as she was in very bad state when staff admitted her in hospital.

When Anika woke up tiredly next afternoon the news were flashing "business tycoon Mr.Shivay Singh Oberoi and Ms.Tia Kapoor getting engaged in evening"

Anika's eyes went widen in shock, she was about to ran out of hospital but then doctor's words rang into her mind...she sat back feeling helpless...everything were flashing in front of her eyes...her first encounter with Shivay...his care for her...his craziness...his love...his love? Does he really loved you? Anika's brain questioned her before she can think further her phone rang.

She picked up seeing caller id.

Where are you Anika? Are you ok? I was calling you from yesterday night but your phone was switched off...where are you Anika? Speak something please.

Ani: i am not fine Om...you can ask the reason to your brother.

Om: Anika...listen to me i know Shivay loves you like crazy...he really do...i have seen him from we were kids...you are the only person he accepted whole heartly excluding his family.

Ani: Om if you called me to talk in his favour i don't want to talk...i have no energy for that...saying she was about cut the call.

Om: Anika...no don't cut the call you have my swear please...

Ani: you can't blackmail me like this Om.

Om: i can...remember i am your bff... leave all that just tell me from the time Shivay enters in your life does he ever cheated on you?

Ani: no...she answered quickly; but he did now Om...he said he loves me, he promised me he will marry me but now he is cheating me by marrying someone else...she continued.

Om: if he don't cheat you in past when he wasn't sure about his feelings, do you think he can cheat you when he is head over heels in love with you?

Anika starts thinking same...those promises he did to her...that care he showered on her wasn't looking fake....knowing Anika will now is thinking wisely he continued.

Om: think calmly Anika if he is doing wrong with you or he is cheating on you...there must be a reason...you should confront him...its your right to get explanation behind his baseless behaviour towards you.

Anika hummed as she know Omkara is right on his point...being Shivay's brother if he is advising her to confront him she should do the same.

Om: don't give up on your love easily; fight for it...fight with him...get back what is yours...don't throw instruments before fighting...i know my bff is very strong girl...she can't stand with cheating so she will fight against wrong even if its her love. You will do it right Anu?

Ani: yes...i will do it...i will confront your mad brother...he is mine and he has to be mine by hook or crook; your idiot brothers have to rectify all his mistakes i will make him do that...now i am cutting the call.

Om: wait...wait...don't forgive that idiot easily, if you do i myself will pull his ear for breaking my bff's heart. Remember one thing if even world turned up and down Omkara will be always there for Anika ok?  

Ani: ok...thank you she smiled in tears.

Om: pushpa i hate tears...he mimicked dialogue from old movie.

Ani: accha baba...i am not crying, now let me take that bagad billa's class.   

After sometime; with doctor's permission Anika went back to her apartment carefully.   

Precap: Shivay went to meet Anika.