part-44

Anika collapsed on floor as soon as he left... listening him saying do abortion...she have never imagined in her dream that he will change like this suddenly.

Dil jude bina hi tut gaye...

Hath mile bina hi chut gaye...

Ki likhe ne lekh kismat mein...

Till yesterday he was desperate to make him his wife...to marry her as he were unable to live without her even for a second... wasn't he ready to become father even out of wedlock? now what happened to him? Several thoughts started running through her mind making her numb till the extent she didn't realised it started raining heavily...destroying her every effort she did in decoration to surprise him; but the surprise he gave to her was unpredictable...unbelievable...

Baar baar rod akhiyan...

Tainu jo na vekh sakiyan...

Khole aaye aaj...

Kudrat ne...

Ani: why? Why why? You did this to me Shivay why?...she shouted pulling roses out from decorations.

Love...let's get married na...you know what; its been unbearable for me to live without you...he said caressing her hairs as he came to meet her on weekend and after dinner she was laying on his lap, talking about what they both did in week without each other...it is their favourite thing to do after meeting.

Kaatan mein kive din....

Teri sau...tere bin...

Mein toh jiya...

Naa mara...

Shivay reached for his car...sitting in it he angrily banged his hand on steering...

"Shivay what you want our first baby to be?"...Anika asked out of nowhere.

"Means?"

" i mean you want boy or girl?"....she asked.

"Umm...i want a baby girl exactly like you...these brown eyes...he kissed on her eyes...this pink cheeks...he packed them...this soft lips...before he can place a kiss on her lips she kept her hand on them...

"no kissing Shivay...already my lips are sore you kissed them ample of times last night"...she pushed him covering herself.

"Only lips paining nothing else haa...he asked with naughty smirk, moving closer to her...  

Chhan se jo tute koi sapna.....

Jag suna suna lage...

Jag suna suna lage...

Koi na rahe jab apna...

"My baby Shivay....my baby...i lost him because of my stpidity...i am bad mother"...she sobbed cursing herself for being irresponsible during her pregnancy.

Shivay was feeling very low seeing her crying like anything and he too had feelings for that baby...why won't after all the baby was his part too...he can't bring it baby...he failed to protect his own piece of heart.

Shiv: why god? Why all this happened with us? We were so happy together...we loved each other madly, crazily...then why you parted me from my love? What we bad did to you?...why us only?...he shouted hitting on steering.