part-26

Anika was so overwhelmed seeing Shivay finally succeed to move on from his fake ideologies and even ready to have his child with her blood.

Happy tears started flowing from her eyes, which wiped by Shivay soon before they fall on floor.

Shiv: i love you meri jaan...he whispered in her ear kissing on her forehead.

Ani: i love you too...Anika ki jaan..she smiled.

Shiv: accha, want to go out of this room or want to do some family planning he asked smirking.

Ani: shh...shut up Shivay...i am just coming after washing my face she said quickly getting up from bed.

Shivay held her hand for stopping her and stand, he closely observed her face and smile.

Shiv: baby...are you blushing? he asked caressing her cheeks which turned into pink coloured.

Ani: mujhe nahi pata she answered blushing more.

Shiv: Oo...my god look at you...you are literally blushing...i thought you forgot how to blush in this years... waise what made you blush suddenly? he thought for little time.

Ani: Shivay let me go...she said as she didn't want him to catch her red handed.

Shiv: are you blushing as i just said about our future baby? he asked with widen eyes.

As he said matter of fact she looks at him.

Shiv: Ooo...teri...i was dying to make you blush from many years but just few words about baby who didn't even come in this world made you blush...waahh...impressive matlab jo kaam baap na kar saka woh bacche kar diya.

Ani: Shivay...

Shiv: jii...

Ani: chhodiye na der ho rahi hai... he leaved her wrist and let her go.

After sometime,

They reached at beach.

Ani: Shivay, i want to walk bare footed on sand.

Shiv: your wish is my command saying he remove his slippers, entwined her hand in his they started walking.

They walked so far from their car, when suddenly Anika stops walking.

Shiv: what happened? Why did you stop in middle?

Ani: i want to go back to hotel she said calmly.

Shiv: what happened? Don't you want to complete today's wish list?

Ani: i want to go back Shivay she said looking at something seriously which got unnoticed by him.

Shiv: Anii...are you sick? Is there paining somewhere? He asked with concern checking her tip to toe.

Ani: Shivay...why are you not understanding? I want to go back she screamed at him loudly and started running back to wherever her feet taking her....when Shivay realised why Anika gets disturb suddenly.

He also runs behind her and gets succeed in catching her.

Shiv: lets go back...you want to go naa..chalo saying he hold her and start walking with her carefully.

Few minutes back,

There was so much happiness had imprinted on her face which got faded, she isn't showing any emotion just like the calmness before storm.

She stumbled little as she lost control on mind, head everything that makes sense.

Seeing her stumbling, Shivay picks her up in his arms without caring for the people looking at them, some of whom bad mouthing them saying they have lost shame that they are doing open romance in public places.

He heard them but ignored royally seeing his love's condition. He regret taking her on cloudy beach.

Keeping her on passenger seat, he securely tie seat belt around her and taking driver seat he started the car.

Whole journey back to the hotel was silent...her silence killing him inside out.

Yesterday, she was so happy that she was shedding happy tears even in morning both of them were so happy on their union, but at this moment she isn't reacting to anything, while he choose to handle her carefully.

Reaching back to hotel,

He comes out of car and took her out, ordering staff to park car.

With so much difficulties he carried her back to their room.

Keeping her on bed he makes her drink some water.

Shiv: Anii...love tell me what happened to you suddenly, he asked cupping her face.

Ani: Shivay leave me alone please... she pleaded him.

Shiv: no...i won't leave you alone tell me what happened he asked calmly.

Ani: why aren't you listening, samjh nahi aata kya aapko...mujhe akela chhod dijiye...just go let me stay alone...she screamed loudly.

Shiv: akele rehna tha toh kyu aayi meri zindgi mein? Kyun mujhse pyaar kiya?...kyun mujhe tumse pyaar karwaya?....abhi tum meri zindagi ban chuki ho....jis din tumse pyaar ka izhaar kiya ussi din tumhe kabhi akela na chhodne ka waada kiya hai maine tumse aur apne aap se...he also screamed back.

Shiv: kyun samjh nahi rahi ho? Main tumhe aise nahi dekh sakta baat karo mujhse...he pleaded this time calmly.

Anika look at him for a second or two and throw herself in his arms bursting into tears, he let her cry till her heart...he knows the reason behind her tears but still he wants to know it from her. 

After sometime,

He made her sit in his lap, leaning her back on his chest.

Shiv: bass...Anii...enough now tell me exactly what is bothering you?

Ani: when we were on beach i saw one little baby with its parents then...i got memory of my baby...my baby when i was pregnant remember she asked slightly calming herself in his arms.

Shiv: how can i forgot it love? It wasn't just yours...it was my baby as well...he said pampering kisses on her head.

Ani: if...if that time i had been little careful and hadn't undergo miscarriage then today...he must be in our arms...i still feel that emptiness in my womb Shivay...i curse myself to being so careless...how can a mother be so careless...you must be angry on me for the loss right?

Shiv: it wasn't your fault...i wasn't angry at you...i was angry on myself...i cursed myself several times for this loss...but love bygones will bygones leave all it...i am sure you will be the best mother to over future baby.

Ani: hmmm....i am just waiting for us to get marry soon and to have baby. I can't wait to hold HIM...to pamper HIM....

Shiv: hey...one second why are you mentioning him and he everywhere?

Ani: because i want to have baby boy just like his dad...bass gussa sirf aapka na le...she said pinching his cheeks while he smiled as finally he get succeed distracting her.

Shiv: ohh...madam...it will be girl...i want baby girl...just like her mumma and my love...from hairs to smile everything just like you....

Ani: nahi...first my little sso...

Shiv: my little Anika...

Ani: boy...

Shiv: girl...

Ani: boy...and the fight continuous...

Precap: an attack changing lives....