part-40

Next morning,

Sun peeped through curtains of room disturbing Anika's sleep...she frustratedly opened her eyes but her face lit up with smile when her eyes fell on Shivay...sleeping cutely beside her; having grip around her waist as if she will disappear with thin air.

Ani: will anyone accept that this cute person is literally wild animal? She said slowly caressing his hairs.

Shiv: i am not cute love...you can call me hot, sexy...he said still closed eyes.

Ani: you are already awake?

Shiv: how can i sleep when i have my entire world in my arms...he said pulling her more closer, while she smiled listening to him.

Indeed this man changed himself a lot for her...from not respecting anyone who isn't of his standard till respecting her and respecting every single human being...from being sleepless whole nights to sleeping peacefully with her into his arms... from being angry bird to handle her mood swings patiently when she is on her cycles...from shouting on her without reason to pamper her like baby....from relay on servants for small works to start learning how to cook food for her....from breaking his ideologies of name, blood, lineage to loving her unconditionally...till no extent now she thinks no one can even love her this man does...slowly and gradually their relation come on the point that they both become so dependent for each other like their life won't exist if either of them isn't exist...  

Shiv: what happened?...he asked caressing her arms.

Ani: nothing just thinking about how my life changed after your arrival... thank you for everything you deed for me...she said packing his lips.

Shiv: i should thank you for coming in my life and for being with me for forever...to make my dull life colourfully...thank you for loving me...he said while packing her forehead.

Both stayed silent staring each other without exchanging words.

Ani: done with packing?

Shiv: hmm...khanna will bring luggage directly to air port.

Ani: leave me let me take bath.

Shiv: let me join too we can't meet each other before next three months, he plead her, on which she nodded in yes.

Both went for shower. After their slow and passionate love making Shivay wrapped himself in towel and Anika in bathrobe...he carried her back to room. Making her sit on bed he kneeled down in front of her.

Shiv: love if you will keep this sad face i won't able to go peacefully, give me smile so that i work fast and come back to you soon...he said cupping her face.

Ani: jaana zaruri hai? she asked with a layer tears in her eyes.

Shiv: if it wasn't i won't be going you knew that love...we already discussed. Now tell me what is bothering my baby? Is isn't first time i am going away from you right? then why my love is so sad this time.

Ani: don't know Shivay why i am feeling something bad going to happen...she said worriedly.

Shiv: what bad will happen now? every bad things happened in past already now only good things will be there in our life.

Ani: i am feeling like...i am feeling like you won't come back to me...she said bursting into tears when it gets uncontrolled for her to control them.

Shiv: you know i cannot get a breathe without you and you are saying i won't come back to you...no one can handle you except me so no chance of me staying away from you...he teased her for which he awarded few punches from her.

Ani: keep calling me at least two times in a day.

Shiv: only two times? I will call you in every hour be ready to bear with my talks...accha now get ready you are coming with me to drop me to airport.

Shivay-Anika along with Khanna reached air port sometime later. It is time for Shivay to check in.

Shiv: promise me you will take care of my love and will be happy.

Ani: i promise.

Shiv: make sure you achieve your goals before i come because after that i won't give you more time and will marry you forcefully.

Ani: that situation won't arise...i will be ready for marriage till the time you come back...to be Shivay's Anika in every sense...don't keep working do rest as well and have safe journey...she tried to smile but couldn't as worry eating her from her inside.

Shiv: i will...ok...its time for me to go...he said packing her head, she entwined her hand with his hugging him tightly.

He broke hug after some seconds, he was about to go when her bracelet stuck into his coat as if indicating her don't let him go.

Shiv: ahh...your bracelet always finds its ways to stop me...he joked but she started feeling more suffocated, he freed himself from it and walked away from her...seeing this her heart clenched...don't know why she is feeling bad.

Anika come back to apartment directly as she isn't willing to go to office...she went to washroom for freshen up.

Her eyes fell on dark purple hue on her neck.

Ani: ohh...god how i haven't seen it before...what people around would had thought...this wild man...she thought concealing the mark of hickey.

Its been two days since he went away from her neither he called her nor he received hers...but she is relieving on the fact he reached safely thanks to Omkara for informing her.

She was sitting on dinner, playing with the spoon and plate engrossed in his thoughts...when suddenly her phone rang.

Ani: got time to call your girlfriend?...she asked as soon as she received the call.

Shiv: sorry i was busy...just call to inform you i am safe and sound don't worry about me...bye i am busy... saying he cuts call without listening to her.

"you are already going away from me Shivay"...she thought to herself and went in room without having dinner again.

Precap: Shivay ignoring Anika.