part-50

Anika stood up and starred moving towards her cupboard.

Shiv: where are you going? You are not well please rest here; if you want something tell me i'll do it...he asked concerned.

Ani: you requested to listen to you so i did but now i am feeling suffocated to be with you.

Shiv: what do you mean? and why are you lifting this bag? pregnant lady should not carry heavy material he said taking bag from her hand which she have taken out.

Ani: how can you never fail to amaze me? first you went leaving me alone then you made decision of marrying tia...now you want to be with me and cherry on the cake is Mr.Shivay Singh Oberoi remembers he have made someone pregnant...amazing but don't you think you are saying all this early i mean there is still time for my delivery...she taunted stuffing her clothes into bag.

Shiv: what are you doing?...he asked taking out the things she stuffed in.

Ani: i said i won't live with you...not now not ever...already you made my character so low in front of world...now if i continued to stay with you i'll fall in my own eyes better i leave you and this forever.

Shiv: no you can't do it...he said adamantly.

Ani: and why do you think i will do as you say?

Shiv: because i love you...he uttered with moist eyes.

Ani: do you remember the situation was other way around few days back where i was pleading you to not leave me and look now the situation is vice-versa where Mrs.SSO pleading his mare bed warmer whom he had kept for his timepass.

Shiv: i know you are angry with me but please don't use these words for yourself again...you knows what you meant for me.

Ani: i know i meant nothing to you...i meant nothing that's why you left me the time i wanted you to beside me; now when you wasn't there for me that time i don't want you to be with me now...its my final decision i won't live with you...she said dragging her bag.

Shiv: no please...please...i accept i did grave mistake...but see from my point of view too...i wanted to protect you and our baby from Mr.Oberoi...please don't live me...i'll die if you do so...i love you...i want you in my life...i want us to be together...please don't go...he said kneeling in front of her; sobbing badly...begging like a beggar.

Ani: why should i trust you again? What is the guaranty you won't hurt me again?...she knows she will melt if she glance him once in vulnerable state...so she don't look at him.

Shiv: i know you don't have anything to trust on me...but at least give me one chance to rectify my mistake...i will made you to trust on me again...i will made Anika to fall in love with her Shivay once again...he pleads again still sobbing...he started to hiccups due to continuous crying.

Ani: fine i am ready to give you one more chance but you have to follow my conditions.

Shiv: i am ready to do as you say my highness...he said wiping his eyes happily.

Ani: first listen to me or else it won't look good if Mr.SSO have backed off suddenly.

Shiv: i am ready to bear every tantrum of my baby's mummy...he said emotionally.

Ani: so my first condition is this baby is only mine...you cannot claim it yours...you don't have any right on it at least till i don't feel you are worthy of being father to my baby.

Shiv: love...what are you...he was cut by her.

Ani: ok...so as you aren't ready on my first condition itself i should leave...she said grabbing handle of her bag.

Shiv: no...no...please...i am ready...he said dishearten.

Ani: ok good...now you won't touch me without my consent...you won't force me to do something...you won't live with me in same room...she was cut by him.

Shiv: no i won't let you sleep alone in this condition as i know you have bad habit if sleeping on belly...if you do it unknowingly now it will be harmful for baby...he said concerned.

Ani: fine you can stay with me in same room but i don't want you to sleep in same bed with me...she said after thinking for sometime as she knows he knows her better than herself and she too really do not want to cause any harm to baby due her sleeping position.

Shiv: ok...i'll take the couch then...he smiled....what you wanna eat? I'll make you myself...he asked.

Ani: no need i can do for myself just like i did from starting.

Shiv: arre...why? When you have your own unpaid servant cum chef why will you do? tell me...shall i make aloo puri?

Ani: no....i want plain rice with dal.

Shiv: plain rice whhooo...impressive... may i ask from when did Ms.Anika Trivedi started having simple food?

Ani's pov

How can i tell him that may be baby has his taste buds if i eat my favourites i'll vomit...what to do?

Shiv: love...

Ani: instead of answering your silly question i will cook for myself...she said for changing the topic.

Shiv: no...no...you rest i am making na...just tell shall i give tadka to dal or?

Ani: no don't...she answered before he can complete his question.

Shiv: ok...then what you want to have?

Ani: make something simple...

Shiv: ok...he said moving towards door but then he moved back to her.

Ani: now what? I am starving.

Shiv: i want to feel my baby once? Can i?...he asked.

Ani: no you can't...she answered straightly.

Shivay felt bad but he knows he deserves it for hurting her...he went kitchen being dishearten.

After sometime,

Anika laid on bed closing her eyes while Shivay lay on couch observing her.

As being habitual Anika tossed on bed many times during middle night...but everytime she does that Shivay made her lay in correct position so she do not hurt or pressurise baby.

Precap: Shivay's efforts for Anika.