Chapter 32 - Birthday Surprise

!Smut warning!

"Severus, it's your birthday!" Rowan exclaimed excitedly as she sat up in bed and began to shake Severus awake. He groaned in annoyance, rubbing his eyes with the palms of his hands. "My dear, I have never celebrated any of my other birthdays. My thirty-fifth will be the same as last year," He said groggily as he pulled the blanket over his head.

"Not on my watch! Today is Saturday, and that means no classes and more time for celebrating!" Rowan declared, ripping the blanket completely off of the bed. Severus groaned as the cold air hit his warm body. "I can just go to my room and hide underneath my own blankets," He hissed as he stood up and recovered the blanket from the floor, wrapping it around his body tightly.

"Keep on with that attitude and I'll be sure Albus gives you the gift I have planned for later," Rowan teased with a mischievous smile. "You already gave me a gift, darling. Don't tell me you've forgotten our shower," Severus growled lowly as he wrapped his arms around Rowan's waist.

"Severus!" Rowan exclaimed as she pulled away from him and gathered her robes in her hand. "Firstly, that was not a present. Secondly, we have breakfast to attend," She said as she slipped off her pajamas and began to dig through her draws to find some clothes.

"Darling, you look amazing," Severus purred as he sat down and watched as Rowan bent down and looked through her drawers. Rowan chuckled, pulling out a plain t-shirt and a pair of jeans before straightening back up slowly. "Severus, get dressed. We're going to miss breakfast," Rowan scolded playfully before disappearing into the bathroom.

Severus stood up and quickly found his robes from yesterday. With a quick spell, they were cleaned and ready to be used again. As he dressed, he found that he was having certain issues in his lower region. Rowan exited the bathroom, fully dressed, and seemed to notice as well. 

"And just what are you going to do about that?" Rowan chuckled as she gathered her wand off of her nightstand and placed it securely in her robe pocket. Severus groaned in annoyance as his slacks were causing a certain amount of friction to slide across his member. Severus soon gained a mischievous smile as he wrapped his arms around Rowan and slammed her gently down onto the bed. 

"We could always do something about it, darling," Severus growled as he began to leave passionate kisses along Rowan's neck, leaving bruises as he moved onto each spot. Rowan bit her lip to stop any noises from escaping her throat. She had special plans and didn't want Severus to be exhausted before they got to thoroughly enjoy them. 

"Sev," Rowan began, pushing back so that they could both stand up. Severus' bulge had only gotten more defined and Rowan kind of felt bad for him. "We need to get to breakfast!" Rowan said as she left a lingering kiss against Severus' lips. Severus groaned disappointedly as he pulled his cloak around him, concealing his growing erection. 

Rowan and Severus began walking to the Great Hall, passing many crowds of students. Rowan noticed that Severus was walking awkwardly, but it didn't seem that any of the students noticed. They were too busy talking about the yule ball scheduled for tomorrow. Rowan had to admit, she was rather excited as well. 

Rowan entered the Great Hall and was immediately waved over by Blaise Zabini. "You go ahead, I'll see what he wants," Rowan told Severus as they parted ways. Blaise looked flustered, and when Rowan looked up at Millicent, she did as well. Rowan knew that whatever it was, she wasn't going to let it ruin Severus' birthday. 

"Can you believe it? A Weasley with a Slytherin. She could do so much better," Draco Malfoy, who was sitting beside Blaise, spat venomously. "Like with you, Malfoy? Try again," Millicent said with a roll of her eyes. The whole Slytherin table seemed to be on edge, and Rowan simply couldn't figure out why.