Chapter 50 - A New Ending

!SMUT WARNING!

Falling in love with Severus Snape had never been the plan. Rowan had only dreamt that this would be how the pair would be; together and happy. Now, as they held each other gazing at the stars, it all felt real; and that was an amazing feeling. "Whenever I was- dying? If that's what you wish to call it, I saw my dad," Rowan whispered, leaning her head down onto Severus' shoulder. His arm was wrapped tightly around her waist, his other leaning behind him to stabilize them both. 

Severus, who had been focused on the stars and their forming images, furrowed his brow. "What do you mean? I thought you said he was- not with us," Severus replied, dancing around the truth of what happened to Rowan's father. Rowan exhaled and shook her head. "Not like that, Severus. It was- more of a vision I suppose. I was in my childhood home," Rowan continued, not sure of what she wanted to tell him. She knew how weird this sounded, considering what had just happened between the two of them; but it was something he should know. Rowan would choose him no matter the situation, and she would remind him of that every day. "Are you feeling alright? Maybe we should get you to Poppy-"

"Severus, I am well!" Rowan chuckled as Severus placed the back of his hand against her forehead. Playfully swatting away his hand, Rowan leaned into Severus' side. Severus turned so that they were facing each other, leaning his head down against Rowan's. "You're amazing," Severus whispered as he placed one of his hands around Rowan's neck gently, trailing his fingers down and around her collar bone. Taking in a shaky breath, Rowan locked eyes with Severus and saw that oh-so-familiar look. 

His eyes had darkened as he looked upon her, and the way his fingers danced across her skin was possessive. He wanted Rowan all to himself, and she wasn't going to deny him of that. "What's going on in that mind of yours, Professor Snape," Rowan asked as she bit her lip in anticipation. Severus let out a low growl before placing his arms around Rowan tightly and lifting her up, her legs now locked around his waist. "Why don't we take this to our quarters, Miss Knight," 

Rowan nodded as she buried her face into his neck, biting gently as Severus groaned roughly. As they walked, Severus still holding Rowan, she couldn't help but move against him. It was late enough at night that no students should be watching, the sound of his breathing becoming more rapid only encouraged her. "Rowan," Severus said in a warning tone, pulling away from Rowan slightly. "Yes, Professor?

"You keep on teasing me, and you will face the consequences," Severus growled as he set Rowan down on her own feet. Placing a rough and passionate kiss on Rowan's lips, Severus took her hand into his and they quickly sped down the hallway that led to their shared quarters. As they quickly entered, Severus mumbled a quick spell and the door slammed behind them; locking tightly. "I've missed this," Rowan admitted as she looked up to Severus. His eyes had darkened since they were outside and sweat had begun to form on his head. "I'm going to savor every moment of this," Severus growled as he roughly took off his cape and dropped it to the ground. 

Rowan began to reach up and unbutton the many buttons that lined the middle of Severus' vest, but Severus quickly caught her hand. "You first," He murmured, barely audible. Shrugging, Rowan slowly ran her hand down her own body, toying with the bottom of her sweater. "Rowan," Severus said in an annoyed tone. Rowan chuckled as she slipped her sweater off and let it fall to the ground. "I love how you say my name," Rowan said, reaching up and placing a hand behind against Severus' cheek. 

Severus smiled slyly and shook his head in pure disbelief. Rowan had grown to become such a young and confident young woman. Taking slow steps toward Rowan, Severus had her backed against the wall. Reaching into his pocket, Severus removed his wand and murmured a silencing spell before taking both his own and Rowan's wand and placing them on their kitchen table. Leaning down, Severus began to attack Rowan's breasts with kisses; making sure to leave a mark. Rowan folded beneath his touch as fireworks began to go off within her own head. The way he knew how to make her crumble.