Chapter 45

"Yah yeji! How dare you hide it from me!" Chae unnie said and pouted.

We're here at my grandma's office now. The meeting isn't done yet but she said its for them to talk about, ryujin unnie's mom is also there too. Oh, my dad and mom got escorted outside the company after what I said earlier.

"I'm sorry babe, ryujin said I should keep it as a secret" yeji unnie said and chuckle

"That's why your just so calm earlier unnie" I said "Uwaa, I can't believe what just happened today. All the events still makes me shivers"

"Yeah, me too. Ryujin really found her mom" chae unnie added

"It wasn't me who found her" ryujin unnie said as she entered the office "it was her who found me"

"RYUJINAAAAAAAAH!"

"UNNIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Chae unnie and I run to ryujin unnie and hug her.

 "I was just away for a week" she said and laugh

"We thought you already went to paris" chae unnie added

"You're so mean unnie"

I form a pout that make yeji unnie laugh.

"Waaaaeeee?" I ask

"You're so different and brave earlier. Leaving such words to your dad" she said "You make us so proud"

"Aweeee. Thank you yeji unnie" I responded

"Wait up. Let's go back on how ryujin found her mom" chaeryeong unnie said

Ryujin unnie tell us all that happened on that time we leave her and travel back in here. I felt so much happiness coming from her. And I feel that way too. At the middle of her story, she look at her wristwatch and stood up.

"Shit"

"Wae, wae, wae?" I ask

"I need to go" she said and walk to the doors "Just finish the story yeji" she added

"What? I didn't even remember the half of it!" yeji unnie responded

Ryujin unnie run her way outside.

"Where is she going?" chae unnie ask

Yeji unnie lighty shake her head and smile.

"Oh? Isn't this ryujin's keys?"

I look at chae unnie as she raise above the keys.

"It is. I'll go catch her up" I said

I grab the keys and run outside the building. I take down the elevator and it stop at the parking basement.

I look around and found ryujin unnie checking her pockets.

"Unnie!" I called

I walk to her direction and was a about to handed her the keys when her phone rang up

"Yes? Yup, I'm ready." she said answer her phone while leaning from her car.

"Yeah. I got some" she added while reaching at the top of her car.

I didn't notice that there was an enormous bouquet at the top of it.

I walk closer to her.

"Yes, I'm on my way" she said "I just forgot where did I put my keys"