Chapter 18.1

As we are walking outside, ryujin grab my hand and clasp her hand in to mine. There are girls on the sideways that are staring at at them. Some girls with their boyfriend stop and take photos of the girls I'm with. I look at ryujin and she is just in her sports bra and sweatpants, revealing her perfect body. She look so cool right now.

'but she always look so cool' truth be told

"Excuse me, can we take photos with you?" A bunch of teenagers came to us.

"Sorry girls. We're in a bit of a hurry" yeji said with a smile. The girls started to blush.

"Please?"

"Sorry, maybe next time. We really need to go" ryujin said and run a hand to her hair that makes the girls shriek.

Uwaa, yeji and ryujin are truely incredible!

I unclasp my hand to her and just walk faster. Again and again, I don't want to be used with ryujin's holding my hand, I'm afraid I might not control myself and will crave for it. It's better to not be involve with that trouble.

We saw yuna sitting on the grass. She wave her hands towards us so I quickly go to her.

"Are you hurt? Did you cut yourself? What happen?" Yuna was cramping her knee and it looks like she did cut herself at that part.

"Unnie, shhh. This is just pure acting" yuna whispered to me. Then she started to explain everything from the movie place to the plan yeji was talking about. I knew it! There is really something going on between chaeryeong and yeji! And it turns out they are in a relationship!

"Y-yuna, I-i can't find a-anything, t-the shop is already c-close now." chaeryeong said between breaths. It clearly shows that she came from running "I can only find handkerchief. Please use this on your knee" she said and walk toward yuna.

"Oh, lia! you're awake now!" she said cheerfully. I pull her into a hug. I'm sorry if I wasn't there to comfort you chae!

Chaeryeong hug me back "Is there something wrong?" she ask. I shake my head and just gave her a smile as I pull away.

"Chaeryeong unnie. Sorry" yuna said as she stood up, she grab the handkerchief in chaeryeong hands and quickly tie it around chaeryeong's eyes.

"Ah, y-yuna? What are you doing?" chaeryeong is now blindfolded. Yuna and I are holding her as we follow yuna's way.

We walk towards the tall tress, right and left, and in circles.

"Yuna, I'm starting to get dizzy!" I whispered

"Guys? What is happening?"

"Unnie, I think were lost" she said. We're whispering right now, yuna said that yeji showed her the place earlier so she was task to take chaeryeong there.

"Are you serious?" I look behind me and the road we just walk in, is in pure darkness and we are sorrounded by tall trees!

Yuna look around and started to think "Oh, I think it's this way. Yeah, right. I remember it now" she said

"What are you two whispering about?" chaeryeong ask.

"NOTHING!" yuna and I said together. I look at yuna and she form a v sign to me. Argh! 'This girl!'

We enter the way yuna said.

After a short turn, we finally arrived at a field of lavanders! Hmmm ~ smell so good!

And at the center is a big tree with leaves colored in purple, and there are hanging lights on some branches making the place so magical! Yuna take off chaeryeong's blindfold, and then a sudden strum of guitar was heard on the place

Ryujin is strumming the guitar and then yeji reveal herself and stand under the big tree. Yuna put on a flower made crown around chaeryong's head. I look at chaeryong and she is smiling.

"Don't stray
Don't ever go away
I should be much to smart for this
You know it's get the better of me ~ " Yeji started to sing.

Sometimes
When you and I collide
I fall into an ocean of you
Pull me out in time

Don't let me drown
Let me down
I say it's all because of you

"Say you'll stay
Don't come and go
Like you do
Sway my way
Yeah I need to know
All about you ~ "

Then she started to walk towards chaeryeong, chaeryeong is biting her lips and from the look on her face, she is really happy right now. I look at ryujin who was following yeji, she was staring at me. I flash a smile at her and gave a small wave. She smiled back and shake her head.

"It's all because of you.." Yeji ended the song right in front of chaeryeong.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all the pain I've caused you, I'm sorry for being selfish. I just don't want you to experience that trauma again. I'm sorry for being an asshole"

Chae started to tear up. I look at them and they look so inlove with each other. What yeji did today was wrong but she knows how to win back her girl.

"And, I didn't want you to tell ericka that you are my girlfriend because I wanted to do it. I was planning to kiss you in front of her but you started to say things" yeji added and chuckle. Chaeryeong covers her face but we can see her blushing.

"I'm sorry for everything, I have always been proud of you and in our relationship and I am forever be proud of every moments we shared!  AND I JUST WANTED TO SHOUT HOW I AM SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU AS MY GIRLFRIEND! I LOVE YOU LEE CHAERYONG!" yeji shouted. I didn't notice that I was starting to tear up too.

"Tss. Such a crybaby" ryujin said as she hug me from behind and rested her chin on my shoulder. I just rolled my eyes at her, I still doesn't forget about the hickey!

"I love you too hwang yeji.." chaeryeong said. Yeji lean her head closer to chaeryeong and they share a sweet kiss.

Ryujin suddenly covers my eyes with her hands "why bother watching them if we can do it too" she whispered in my ear. Instead of being mad, a laugh escape from my lips.

"We can share a kiss too if you want. That's what flirting usually do" she said.