Chapter 19

Third Person POV

"PLEASE GIVE ME A DRUM BEAT" lia shouted. Ryujin turn her head to the girl and saw that it was shouting towards the night sky.

The girl cleared her throat and started to sing.

Paper bags and plastic hearts
All our belongings in shopping carts
It's goodbye
But we got one more night

Lia grab ryujin's hand and she started to stand up. The taller girl was confuse on what is the brunnette girl doing. As soon as they are standing now, lia started to move their hands alternating forward and backwards still singing.

Let's get drunk and drive away
And make peace with an empty town
We can make it right

The brunnette girl started to shake her shoulders up and down still holding the other girls hands. Ryujin started to laugh at what is lia's doing. The other girl change her actions to moving her body forward and backward while her shoulders are shaking, lia was wiggling her eyebrows that make ryujin bursted out laughing.

Throw it away
Forget yesterday
We'll make the great escape
We won't hear a word they say
They don't know us anyway

Lia keeps on doing weird actions in front of ryujin, she was dancing and singing around. While ryujin is laughing her heart out.

Watch it burn
Let it die

At the almost end of the song, lia slowly walk on towards ryujin and look directly at the taller girl's eyes.

Ryujin's POV

What is she doing? haha I can't stop myself from laughing so hard now! She's probably thinking that she's just embarassing herself. Which is quite true hahaha

At the almost end of the song, she slowly walk on towards me and just look directly in my eyes "Cause we are finally free tonight ~" and by that she finish it.

Her eyes are fixed on mine, so does I. Our gazes are lock with each other. She move a little closer to me, and she slowly lift her hands and cupped my cheeks.

Her warm and soft hands give a comfortable balance feeling inside of me. Her touch makes my heart run wild.

She tiptoed and closes her eyes then lean her face forward. Her small beautiful face captivated my whole attention.

I look at her and then there I felt her soft lips kissing my forehead. She rest her forehead in to mine.

The soft bump of her lips on my forehead send warm signal all over my body. I close my eyes along with her and just feel the connection that spark within me.

"I hope that kiss will seal the storm in your mind" she said still leaning her forehead.

That kiss surely calm my mind but not my heart, my heart is on loose. My whole body is raging on fire. Is it selfish to ask for more? I wanted more, I wanted to crush those lips of her! I wanted to taste that soft lips that I always crave.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to leave you. I promise. I will always be right here to help you with everything. Like, I told you, we will find your mom, together"

"Together..." I repeated.

I wrap my hand on her waist and pull her closer to me, she let me travel a hand to the back of her head and then I softly push it close to mine. Her eyes are still close and I can feel her warm breath in my lips. I long to crush my lips on her, I wanted to feel her tongue, hear her soft moans. I wanted to do it all, but I wanted it with her permission. The feeling inside of me wanted to explode, she change my world in to something else. Something I long to have. 

I kiss the bridge of her nose and her forehead.

After a few minutes of staying in that position, she pull away and covers her face.

'And now she's shy again' tsk. Such a baby..

"I can still see you blushing" I said with a smirk.

"Argh! I know, stop telling me!" she said still covering her face. I pull her hands away and intertwined it with mine. Her face is still red, she look down and watch our hands being clasped together.

"I told you, I already found it's perfect pair" I said. She rolled her eyes but she is smiling.

"Let's go back" She nodded and then we started to walk back to the camp.

'I hope you keep those smile even after this'

Yuna's POV

Where is lia and ryujin unnie? How could they just suddenly disappeared like that!

"Yuna, just let them. Maybe ryujin wanted to make time with her princess" chaeryeong unnie said.

We are sitting on the soft sofa's around the bonefire.

Yeji unnie is lying on chaeryeong's unnie lap. Bonefire, sofas and hot chocolates are a good idea! They provide blankets too to cover our body if we really wanted to be extra warm.

"I know unnie, but I'm just worried. The camp staff told me it's not good to stay at the woods for so long because it still inhabited with wild creatures" I still roam my eyes around the area and then I saw ryujin and lia unnie in wet clothes.

"Unnieessss!" I wave my hands around them and lia unnie wave back.

'They are holding each others hands!' what is happeninggggg?!

"Hey guys!" lia unnie said as they arrive. I peek behind lia unnie and saw ryujin unnie all pouted.

"Why did the both of you all wet? Did you go swimming?" Chaeryeong unnie ask. Lia unnie smile and nodded.

"Lia, what's wrong with that person beside you?" yeji unnie ask while chuckling, she pull herself up to sit down. I look at ryujin unnie and she was really pouting. Lia unnie just chuckle.

"I'll just take a bath first" lia unnie said. When lia unnie was about to walk away, ryujin unnie leave the place first with a stomping feet and a grumpy face.

"Omo, omo, omo. That is something you can't see everyday" chaeryeong unnie said while looking at ryujin unnie. "Why is she throwing tantraums?"

Lia unnie chuckle and responded "I have no idea" then she started to walk away too.

When they are both gone, I turn to my other unnies "Unnies, let' make a bet on why is ryujin unnie being like that. The winner gets a car"

"Deal"

"My guess is ryujin still wanted to stay for  swim but lia doesn't want it anymore" chaeryeong unnie said. It maybe like that because ryujin unnie loves to swim so much, but, they still hold each others hand when they got here.

"I think ryujin unnie wanted to spend time with lia unnie but she can't because lia unnie choose to join us" I notice ryujin unnie long pouts when they got in here. This must be it!

"Both of you are wrong, ryujin wanted to share a room with lia but lia refuses to" Ey? "Ryu told me earlier to share rooms with chae so she can share with lia" yeji unnie added.

Is that so? Aniya, let's just wait for ryujin unnie.

- -

Song: Great Escape by Boys Like Girls