Chapter 46

"Today marks one of the most important day of our life, not just because we are already done in this step. But, it is on this day that we are going to step for another journey, another challenges, another break downs, crying, laughters and all it is there to be experienced.."

I roam my eyes around and continue talking

"This year, I experienced the best time of my life, I discovered new places, meet new friends, I even learn that I'm good at cussing.. I'm sorry mom" I said and smile widely

Everyone started laughing.

"But, also this year, I experienced what it feels to love, to be in pain, to be lied, to be pushed away. I experienced the real meaning of feelings. And, I owe it to the people who made this year special for me.."

Yeji

Chaeryeong

Yuna

And,

Ryujin

"It's been a tough year for all of us. And its gonna be more tough as we go on sailing in new waves of life but always, remember why we are doing all of these, then armed yourself with braveness... L-"

The wind blow so hard that the petals of some flowers flown to the ground. I look around and my eyes got fixed at the person in sunglasses slowly walking in the aisle between the chairs from the back.

"L-"

I stopped for a moment again as the person run its hands in its soft silky black hair.

As the person started to get closer. I realized it is a girl.

A girl

in

short hair.

She look up and took off her glasses then my heart started pounding fast.

A girl

with

a

big bouquet of flowers in her hands.

A girl

with

a

"Jisu?"

I snapped back when a teacher tap me on my back.

"... Life will never gonna be easy for those who lie at their selves. A girl taught me to always believe in myself"

A girl

with

a

cherry lips which I have tasted before.

"She made me what feel it means to be love.."

A girl

with

a

cold eyes but with a warm heart.

I look at the person who stopped at the middle of the aisle.

"and to be loved."

She look at me and flash a smile.

A girl

with

a

whisker dimple.

"So everyone, do not be afraid to take risk. And, I'll stop this speech with a quote "No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true". Graduates, stand up and bring your caps on you hands.. Congratulations in Graduating!"

Altogether we throw our graduation cap on air.

I run down the stage and stood at the end of the aisle.

Everyone is clapping, hugging, jumping, and crying with each other, confetti's are non stop popping and pouring in all of us, but all I can see now is the person in the middle, smiling at me..

I feel like I was enchanted, I can't hear anything anymore except for my heart beating. I walk slowly to her direction with tears forming on the side of my eyes.

I stopped in front of her and we stare at each others eyes.

It's like we are on our own world. We ignore all the noise in each sides and just continue staring at each other.

Without words, we start exchanging chuckles.

We don't need to move our lips to understand, it is our hearts who are communicating with each other..

It is our hearts who know well why we are here facing with each other.

Slowly,

Little by little,

Everything is getting real..

Her eyes,

Her smell,

Her lips,

Her sweet smile,

Her everything..

She's really here.

The person

whom

I really wanted to see.

The person

I misses the most.

The person 

whom

I really,

love the most.

"Love.."

.

.

.

.

* BANNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG *