Chapter 23

Lia's POV

It feels like we are on a different world now, the road we are taking is not filled with trees anymore but a whole new world of sparkling sea. The scenery is perfect! The sea breeze and the sound of waves is like music to my ears. It feels like I'm a stranger in this kind of things. Th - -

"WATERPAAAAARRRRRRRRK!"

"Yuna shit" chae cussed out.

My heart jump when chae was almost out of control

"You startled me!"

I was holding my breath for a second! I was so startled at yuna! I didn't know she was already awake.

"Yuna! What was that?! Do you want to kill us?!" ryujin angerly said.

"UNNIE MIANHE. BUT, LOOK! WATERPARK! A WATERPARK!" She lean her head to our seat and pointed outside. I look at it and it was indeed a waterpark! I haven't experience waterparks yet!

"LOOK AT THOSE LONG WATER SLIDES IN THE SEA! A WATER PLAYGROUND! OH, OH A BANANA BOAT! AND THERE! A BUNGEE JUMPING!"

Chaeryeong stop the car at the side. We lean our heads outside except for yeji and ryujin. We are still distance away from the park but we can see the view up here!

"Babe, don't tell me you -" yeji said to chaeryeong. Chaeryeong's eyes focused on the rides.

"It looks fun" chaeryeong said with a sparkling eyes. Yeji slam a palm on her forehead.

"Tss. Those are just for kids, let's continue driving now and maybe will arrived at our destination later this night" I turn my head to ryujin.

"This night?" I ask.

This is how close we are to finding his mom? I should be feeling happy now, but why am I feeling sad and hurt?

"PLEASE RYUJIN UNNIEEEEEE. IF THIS IS THE LAST NIGHT THEN MAYBE WE COULD ENJOY IT AT THE WATERPARK AND we didn't know if this moment will be experience again" yuna said with a whisper.

It's true, after ryujin find his mom she will be going for paris and it makes me sad just to think about.

"But yuna, we can still do this next time right? When ryujin come back" Everyone turn their attention to me "and, ryujin said that we are close to our destination now, don't worry will be doing this when she have time after paris, right ryu?" I look at ryujin but she quickly turn her head to side not meeting my eyes.

What's wrong? Is she still mad? As much as I wanted to stay a little, I can't slip the opportunity of finding her mom. I promise to myself it's my gift for her.

"Let's enjoy this day at the waterpark" ryujin said and smile.

"REALLY?" yuna and chaeryong said.

"Ryuddaeng, are you sure?"

"Yeah" ryujin replied "and I know lia really wanted the waterpark too. So do you want to stay for a night?"

They are all looking at me now, I really wanted to find ryujin's mom now.

Chaeryeong and yuna is giving me pleading eyes, they are all waiting for my answer.

"I wanted to be on our destination now" I started, all of them sigh and nodded "But, I can't slip waterpark! Let's do it!"

If this is how close we are to finding her mom then I want to spend this time with ryujin.