Chapter 20

Lia's POV

"Why are you stomping your feet like that?" Ryujin is so funny! She is really throwing a tantraums! Her stomps are so heavy that you can hear it along in the corridor.

"Why are you laughing?" she said and pouted.

I walk closer to her and pinch her cheeks "Because you're acting like a kid".

"Just call me love then!"

Not this again! when we are walking back to the camp, ryujin keeps on insisting to call her love. And, I don't want to do it because it's embarassing!

"I don't want to. You can't be overly attached with the person you're just flirting with. Right?" It was her who told me we were just flirting! And now she want me to call her love, I don't get her at all.

"Tss.." and now she's back with her cold attitude. What does she want me to do? She's confusing me!

"Stop walking, I have something for you"

"Not talking to you" and she just continue walk towards their room. Aarrgggh! What is her problem?

"Shin Ryujin!"

"RYUJINNNNNN!"

"Yah! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" ARGGGH! THIS IS GETTING ON MY NERVES! She is being stubborn! Should I just let her go? But she also needed those! Grrrrr.

What are you going to do now? She's almost at her room
'I DON'T WANT TO DO IT!'
Just do it!
'BUT IT'S SO EMBARASSING!'
Just do it lia!
'ARRRGGGHHH!'
She's getting her card noooow
OKAY! I GOT IT! Uggh! I'm doing it!

I inhale deeply and slowy release the tense in my body, okay..

"Ryujinnie.." I softly call her.

"Jinnieeeee ~ " I said while saying it in a cute voice.

"Ryujinnie ~"

Ryujin stop for a moment, but then continue to walk afterwards. Still giving me that attitude ha? I clench my fist and gulp.

"L-Love?" I whispered. Why am I stuttering!    'this is awkward!'

"Are you still gone walk away from me?" I ask. She didn't mind me and just continue getting her card.

"Love?" Arrrrgh! Why does she likes making things so hard!

"LOVEEEEEEEE!"

"BABY, BABE!"

"HONEY PANCAKES!" I shouted.

Oh shit. Where does honey pancakes came from?! AGRRRRRH!

Even when her back is facing me I can see those smirk across her face! She stop from walking and run a hand on her hair.

There are people who are watching us now. She turn towards them and smile "I'm sorry for disturbing your night everyone, it's just my honey pancake there.." She turn to me with a grin and pointed at me "really wanted my attention so bad"

My mouth drop in an open. LITERALLY DROP. DID I HEAR EVERYTHING CORRECTLY?! WHAT THE F IS SHE SAYING?

"Love, you don't have to shout. I can hear you cleary" she softly said and walk towards me.

UNBELIEVEABLE! ARRGH! PLEASE LET ME KICK HER! PLEASE HOLY JESUS! ARRRRRRGH! SHIN RYUJIIIIN!

"You don't glare with the person you are calling love with"

"I'M NOT CALLING YOU THAT AGAIN!"

"Love, ryujinieeee ~ Honey pancakes. I don't like too much sweets, but I can handle honey pancakes" she teasingly said and wink at me.

"Stooooooop!" She's enjoying this ha? Ugh! That Honey Pancake just came out of nowhere!

"Aigoo, my princess is fuming with angerness now. Okay, I'll stop it" she said and chuckles I rolled my eyes and inserted my keys.

"Don't do that cute voice again"

"Why?" I turn around to face her again "Have you been charm by my cuteness?" Minju said I'm overloading with cuteness "Psh, you don't have to tell me I'm cu -"

"It's creepy" she said while laughing and walk inside my room.

Did she just say my cute voice is creepy?

"Yah! Minju said I have the cutest voice ever!" I said and walk inside the room too. I walk straight to my bed to find the bandages I bought.

"Please seat on my bed" Where did I put it? This is always a problem, I totally forget about my stuffs.

"Are you getting your revenge now? I didn't know that you're so wild to really wanted to do it in your bed" The what?

I look at her and she is giving me that evil smirk she always had! And now I remember, that hickey!

I look inside my bag and found the bandages. 'That damn hickey!' I stood up and went to her, she was sitting with both feet on the floor.

Hmmm..

Tss.

"Why are you smirking?"

"Me? Nothing" I said and slowly walk to her.

She look directly in my eyes, I didn't break the gaze between us.

"I'm going to get my revenge now. Are you ready?" I occupied the space between us by moving my body closer to her. "Are you sure you can met mine?" I ask and bit my lowerlip.

I softly push her that make her lay on my bed. And, slowly I climb my way on her. I position her between my legs and pin her with my arms.

Not breaking the gaze between us, I lean my face forward that make our face just an inch a part. I can hear her heavy breaths. Just like what she did I softly pushes her head to side. I move my head closer to her neck and damn she really smells good! I travel my breath from her neck to her ears, I look at her and she was shutting her eyes. 'Got you'

"Love.." I started with my lips on her ears. I walk my fingers in her tummy and just slightly touch my lips on her ears.

"Shit"

"I really wanted to get my revenge" I said with my so called sexy voice. I don't know, I haven't done this things! "But.."

"Yeah?"

"But, I really wanted to take a bath now" I said laughing and stood up. Her face is so red right now! "You're blushing" and so funny!

"F*ck!" ryujin cursed out.

"Here, bandages. I bought if for your hands. No more bleeding knuckles please" and handed her the bandages. She was sweating! I was sweating! I don't know how that happen! My heart is beating so fast! I cleared my throat and walk back.

"You're going to pay for what you did!" she said and started to reach me. Before she could grab me, I run myself to bathroom and lock it.

"CHOI JULIA!"

"I'M NOT PAYING ANYTHING" I shouted and laugh.