Chapter 29

Lia's POV

"Lia, how are you feeling?"

I look at the side of my bed and saw chae with a smile.

"I'm feeling better" I said and return a smile. I stretch my body and look around.

Hmm? The last thing I remember I was in the bath with ryujin, how did I got in here?

"Ryujin carried you up here" she said "and yuna and I changed your clothes"

I look under my blanket. They really did change my clothes, I'm wearing a chipmunk onesie now.

"Is it night already?" I ask

"Yep"

"I sleep that long?!"

"Yes you did" she said and smile

"Aww chae, sorry for causing you a lot of troubles"

She softly chuckles and sitted beside me "You're not causing a trouble, okay?"

"Thank you" I said and hug her from the side "You look cute with that bunny pajamas by the way"

"Really? Well I think I should thank yuna for buying us this one" she said and laugh

"Chae?"

"Hmmm?"

"I had a weird dream" I said and touch my collarbone "I dream about someone sucking me here"

Chaeryeong's eyes widen and stood up "W-what kind of d-dream is t-that?!" she said and awkwardly laugh

"I know right" It really such a weird and strange dream, I can still feel the soft yet sting feeling around my collarbones.

She cleared her throat and face me. Her face is so red, did I say something uncomfortable?

"Y-you should check out yeji and yuna, they both look really cute at their kangaroo and penguin pajamas"

"Awweee, I can picture yuna's cuteness now!"

* KNOCK KNOCK *

We both look at the door, chaeryeong open it and ryujin enter inside in a frog onesie. I can't help not to laugh, she looks so cute!

"How are you feeling? Still dizzy?" she ask and sitted beside me

"I'll leave the both of you alone" chaeryeong said and exited

I turn back to ryujin "I feel alright now. Thanks"

"Well that's great. Let's go" she said and drag me outside

"W-wait, wait" I said while wearing my slippers and catch her up.

She's walking fastly!

We went down the stairs and they were all gathered at the table.

"L-lia unnie?"

"YOU LOOK SO CUTE YUNA" I shouted as we didn't stop walking until outside "YOU TOO YEJI!"

Ryujin continue to drag me outside. When we reach the parking lot, I pull my hand from her.

She look at me and grab my hand again, but I pulled it back.

"Okay, no more dragging" I said

"Look! my hands aren't even now!" I compare my arms in front of her "because you keep on dragging me!"