Chapter 15

Yeji's POV

An hour had passed since chaeryeong ordered food for us and here I am in the verge of explosion because of fullness. I thank God for my girlfriend.

"I thought you're already full. Why opening a bag of cheetos?" I turn around to see ryujin out of bath now.

"I can't live without chips" and jellies. They are for comfort, my sweet comfort. But of course aside from my baby.

"You should share this room with chaeryeong"

"So you could share with lia?" this flirt is so obvious. We know each other for a long time, I know what she's thinking, and she knows mine too.

Ryujin respond with a laugh "Okay, you got me" and lay down on my bed.

"You flirt! Do you think, I won't sense your intention?" I said and throw a chip on her.

"Who would think your becoming good now?" she ask with a fake surprise look. This girl always underestimate my friendship with her!

"YAH!" I stood up and put my hands in my waist. "WE'VE BEEN FRIENDS FOR SO LONG! I KNOW ALL OF YOUR HEART ACHES AND PROBLEMS" I blurted.

"And I, thank you for that" she said softly and sitted on the bed with pillow on her legs.

"W-well, you should" I replied and rolled my eyes. We look at each other and started to laugh. Where does those cheesy conversation came from?

"Looking back at it, we really know each other for so long" she said. "Was it around when we are still age of 15?" she ask.

"We were 10! Aigoo, are you becoming your grandma?" tsk tsk. Look at her! She forgot about it!

"I'm just kidding!" she replied and started to laugh again. I notice that she is very cheerful now, she is laughing and smiling more now compared to when she was still with heejin.

"Was it a kpop concert where we first met?" she ask. I nodded and chuckle.  The memory of our first meeting is so hilarious to think about!

"Yeah, both of us was kick out from the concert" then we started to burst out laughing. "We are both hot headed" I added.

FLASHBACK
[ 10 year old ryujin and yeji]

"HEY! I ALREADY GAVE MY TICKET! WHY ARE YOU DRAGGING ME AWAY?! THIS IS CHILD HARASSMENT! " I pull my hand to get away from the guard's grip but he's too strong!

When we are already outside, he strongly throw me to the ground. ARGH! MY BUTT!

"ASSHOLE!" I shouted.

"ASSHOLE!"

I look around when I heard someone shouted the same word. I stood up and saw another girl of my age sitting at the ground. I walk towards her, then  offer a hand to help her stand up. The girl look up and accepts it.

"Thank you" she said. Omo, what is happening? I got goosebumps all of a sudden. Is it because of her deep voice?

"What are you doing in the ground earlier?" I ask.

"The guard throw me out from the concert" she replied.

"Me too. I already said I gave my ticket" I answered. She look at me and suddenly smack my head. "AWWW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" we just met and now she's smacking my head.

"Idiot. This is a free open field concert, you don't have to get tickets to be inside" she said. Ah really? I didn't know much about the type of this concert, I just wanted to see the artist.