Chapter 37

I woke up feeling thirsty. My throat is all dried up and at the same time I can't move my body, because ryujin won't let me go. The whole duration of sleeping she just lock me between her arms.

I pull the blanket over her body and slowly release from her hug.

I really need water.

"Where are you going?" she suddenly ask in a sleepy voice

"Oh? You're awake?"

"I'm still sleepy"

"I'll go get water. Do you need anything?"

"Wae? Did you get thirsty because of what we did?"

"Ryujin!" I said and throw a pillow at her

Now I take back the thought of her being an angel. Tsk!

She softly chuckle and closed her eyes back "I don't need anything, I just need you. Hurry up so we can sleep back"

I nodded and walk out the room.

It's strange that it's so silent. Hmm? Where are the others?

I peek at yuna's room but it was empty.

Did they go out? Where would they go at 2 am in the morning?

I climbed down the stairs and directly went to drink a glass of water.

Oooh ~ there are jellies left here on the fridge! I'll take this one. Sorry yeji!

"Unnie"

"Oh Jesus! You startled me" I exclaimed as I met yuna at the stairway.

"Sorry!" she said and laugh

"Where did you go? You're not in our room"

"Oh, we were watching movie at yeji unnie's room" she said "Would you like to come and watch?"

"I'd love to but -"

"Ryujin unnie?" she ask and grin "Well, you're not in our room either"

"W-well you s-see, umm -"

"Did you two had sex?"

"YUNA!"

Yuna burst out laughing. I can't believe she just casually say that! I mean, I'm open with those topic but she take me in surprise!

"Mianhe unnie!" she said and wipe the tears on her eyes because of too much laughing "It's just that you're wearing unnie's shirt"

"This? Well, It was really uncomfortable sleeping with a dress so I change to her shirt" I reasoned out

She gave me another teasing smile. 

Because, it's the truth!  We didn't had sex, she was all naked at top because she told me she always sleep naked.

"What? It's the truth!"

"I didn't say anything" she said with a smirk

Is it just me or yuna is becoming more like her cousin!

"Y-yeah, okay? Okay" I said and cleared my throat "I-I'll go back n-now to having -"

"Having ssssssss -" she teasing said

"Ssssleeping!" I responded. Might just cutted her off or she will start again.

"Okay! Goodnight unnie! I mean, Good morning!"