Chapter 40

The strong breeze greeted me as I walk my way to find ryujin. I look up the sky and it was dark.

I think it's going to rain

I walk a little further and look everywhere but still I can't find ryujin. The sea waves started to get bigger.

I run fast to find ryujin again and finally, I saw her standing at the big pile rocks looking at the sea.

I walk to her direction but stay behind her back.

"Ryu.."

She didn't respond to what I say. She just remained quiet and continue to look at the sea.

"W-we, I thought that we should -"

"Stop" she said.

Her voice is so cold that it gives me chills around my skin.

"Stop. I know she's here"

Ryujin

"I know that she's here so stop it"

"But ryu-"

"I SAID STOP! SHE'S HERE!" she said raising her voice

I was surprised by her that it made my feet to stepped back. She turn around to face me.

Her eyes are so cold. Like she was the old ryujin, the ryujin that doesn't care.

"Stop saying that she's not here! You don't know anything!"

"Ryu, it's not like that -"

"It is like that! IT WILL BE LIKE THAT!"

"No, no. Ryu, what I mean is -" I softly said

I know it's hard for her, and It's hurting me more, seeing her being like this.

"Please, listen to me"

"Leave"

I was stopped by her response.

"Ryujin.."

"Leave"

"No. I'm not leaving"

I know she's being like this because she's in pain.

"I want you to leave"

"I'm. not. Leaving."

"I SAID LEAVE!"

I was surprised again that her voice made me close my eyes. I took a deep breath and smile at her.

"l'm staying.."

I'm not going to leave her. I'm not letting her go. I know what she did to me, but I don't care bout it anymore. She's more important to me.

"Just leave. "

No. I know deep down she really need me. And, whatever she's saying is all because shes just hurt.

"Please.." she said and look at me directly in my eyes "Just leave Lia"

I look back at her eyes. She's so cold, she's not displaying any emotions, it's hard to read her at all. 

"I'm sorry Ryu. But, I'm not leaving"

Whatever happens, I'm staying even if she had to push me away.

"Ryu -"

"What do you want me to do to make you leave?" she ask