Chapter 4

Third Person POV

It was 12 midnight, the city is sleeping, the air is cold, the sky is full of stars, the trees are dancing and everyone is sweetly cuddled now in their warm beds, except for the sky blue bettle car that is running around the street.

Lia glances at ryujin, the ash hair girl keeps its eyes fixed outside the window. Lia can't take the silence anymore so she started the conversation.

"When did you know that they were cheating on you?" Lia asked while focusing in driving.

"I know about it for a while now, I wanted to give heejin a chance but still she continue going out with my coach" ryujin replied.

Lia glance at ryujin again, the girl was still looking at the outside. Lia wanted to respect ryujin's silence so she just focused herself on driving.

"So, tell me lia" ryujin started. Lia was surprised by the sudden conversation from ryujin, but she keep her focus.

"Hmm?" Lia responded.

"Why did you knocked all of those Gnomes?" Ryujin teasingly asked. She was now facing the brunette girl.

"Stop teasing me, ryu!" Lia answered while pouting. She softly slapped ryujin's shoulder and put her hand back on the wheels. Ryujin was laughing at the girls expression.

"Just tell me, I promise I won't laugh again" Ryujin said while raising her one hand. Lia rolled her eyes but still tell ryujin the story of how Mr. Park kicked lia's pet while they were walking beside the pumpkin patch.

"So, later that evening, I knocked over all of his Gnomes and stick up some on the pumpkins" Lia said as she finishes her story. Ryujin is laughing her ass out when she remembered how Mr. Park posted warnings on the neighborhood walls about the Gnomes destroyer.

"Yah!! You told me your not gonna laugh anymore!" Lia angerly said. Ryujin was still laughing, she can't believe the innocent lia doing such dirty jobs to get revenge for her dog.

After some few turns..

"Stop the car now" Ryujin suddenly said in a serious tone  that made lia stepped on the brake so hard.

"YAH! SHIN RYUJIN" Lia shouted as she was surprised by the sudden coldness of ryujin. Ryujin just replied with a chuckle. Both girls got out of the car and stared at a white big house filled with musics and cheers.

"Wow, sleeping is obviously crossed on the list with these people" Lia said as she was staring at the house full of people that is partying. Ryujin stood up beside lia and open her bag full of fireworks and fire crackers.

"Woah, hold up. What exactly is the plan?" Lia confusingly asked.

"Just gate crashing" Ryujin said as she pull lia towards the house. They were hiding and sneaking behind the bushes until they reach the backdoor. They planted the firecrackers and fireworks all around the house.

Ryujin climbed the window to heejin's bedroom, while lia is waiting for ryujin's signal about the firecrackers. Ryujin got inside and quickly hide beside the table, she saw heejin and her coach kissing and making out at the sofa. Ryujin got her phone camera and continously take pictures about the two people. Heejin opened her eyes and got a glimpse at ryujin, she was shocked by the sight of ryujin that she pushes the man away.

"RYUJIN!" Heejin abruptly stood up, her hair was messed up, so she fixed herself.

"Oh hey, shin. You almost missed the fun" Ryujin coach also stood up and grab heejin's waist.