Final Epilogue

Love sure to be a very complicated aspect of an abstract. Everyone has their own different stories to tell, but this is my story and how I finally found the right definition of love.

I told you right? Everything can all be defined at the right frame.

If there is something I wanted right now, it is to finally start to build the aspect of love. How would I do that? I don't know.

It's too complicated to think but too simple to start.

"And what are you doing here my Julia?"

"Writing?" I said and chuckle

"Let me see" she said and lay beside me "Hmmm, You smell so good"

"Stop it ryu, it tickles"

"Really?" she ask and grin

Oh my God! Before everything turn out to be chaotic? I just want to say for the last time,

Whatever it may be, let's just find out, at the End of Time.

- -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -- F I N - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - 

To The End of the World Readers,

Words can't explain how grateful I am to all of you for giving me this chance to spread my love for Itzy and for feeding my JinLia soul. Thank you giving me this opportunity to be able to share my ideas and love for writing. I am aware of my lackness in terms of everything, but even with those time, you still give this story a chance to express this imaginations of mine. I am honor to be part of the JinLia, the ChaeJi and yuna Family community.

Now that the story ends here, thank you for letting me push myself to be a better writer in the future. I hope this story has made you fell in love and everything that is there to experience. In the future, I hope to meet all of you again here in wattpad.

This maybe late but, Happy Heart's Day!

Thank you for staying with this adventure until the end! I love you all!

With so much love,

Marcella x