Chapter 24

Lia's POV

We arrive at the waterpark and there is already a long line at the entrance, yuna that is sitting beside me handed the number and we are permitted to get inside. I park the car along with the other cars then we directly walk to register and also find rooms. Since, yuna said it is our last night together we agreed to rent a mini house.

"Waaaah, unnie it's a good thing we decided to rent this house" yuna said as we enter inside.

It's a modern design two story mini house. The first floor has a small living area, a kitchen and a dining table. The bathroom also taken much area because of the jacuzzi!

"Uwaaa, the stairs is made of marble" chaeryeong said as we started to climb upstairs.

It has 3 rooms, 1 private room and the rest of the room has 2 beds.

"ROCK PAPER STICKS AND STONES!" Yeji suddenly shouted.

We play the game a little to decide which bed should be taken, since ryujin is really good at games she take up the private room.

Yuna and I will share the other room and chaeryeong and yeji also at the other room.

"Okay, let's check the items first before we hit the fun at the park" chaeryeong suggested and went down to gather the stuffs they bought.

I softly knock on ryujin's door and push it when it was not lock. I saw her sitting on her bed with her head down. Her hands are running from her face up to her hair.

"Ryu? Are you okay?" I stood beside the doorway.

She is really acting strange today and by looking at her she look all troubled. "Is there something wrong?"

She turn her head to me and smile. A faint smile. She tap the side of her bed and motion me to sit with beside her. I walk to her direction but before I could sit beside her she suddenly pull my waist and hug me from below.

"What's the matter?" I ask. She shake her head that is resting on my tummy.

"I just miss your smell" she said and tighten the hug. A smile curve on my lips.

"Stop lying" I said and chuckle. I gently stroke her hair as she bury her head closer to my body.

"Agggh! This bottles are heavy!" I heared yeji grunt at the staircase.

"I should lend them a hand" I was about to let go when ryujin stood up and pull me this time into a very tight hug.

"I'm sorry.." she started.

Why all of a sudden? Why is she saying sorry?

"I'm really sorry" she added in a whisper tone. What is this all about?

"What is happening ryu?"

What is she sorry about? Did she do something wrong?

She let out a sigh and look at me "I just.."

I look directly in her eyes. Why is she displaying such sad eyes? What is really happening in here?

She open her mouth to speak again but she quickly take back her word.

"Nevermind" she said and sitted back on the bed.

"Are we interrupting something?" chaeryeong said at the doorside.

I glance at ryujin for a moment 'Why are you doing this to me?'

I shake my head to chaeryeong and smile.