Chapter 6

Third Person POV

"What are you all doing here? Shouldn't y'll be at the practice" Ryujin started with a bored face.

"It's none of your business shin!" one of the soccer player replied.

"It's my business dude, as a captain, I should checked on my L team mates" ryujin said and rolled her eyes.

"L?" asked by one of the girls whom with the players.

"Lousy. Losers" Ryujin responded with a smirk.

"You will pay for that shin!" shouted by one of them.

Ryujin yawn and stretch her hands, her neck and her shoulders. "Oh what was that again? I didn't hear you clearly, you talk very lousy too" - ryujin scoffed and flashes a grin. She then fished her hands inside her leather's pockets.

"I'm gonna beat the shit out of you" One of the guys said and attack ryujin.

Before the punch reaches ryujin, she immediately grabbed it with her hand, and releases a side job with the other hand, the guy was thrown out to the floor. Everyone in the diner started to eavesdrop at the commotion. Ryujin runs her hand to her hair and put on a smirk.

The other boys started to charge at the short haired girl. Ryujin dodges their attacks, she grabbed one of the guy's collar and threw a hard punched. She then does a spinning back kick at the other guy.

Lia on the other side wasn't able to move from her position. She was so afraid and nervous. Ryujin was still continuing on the game, she pinned one of the guys to the floor and punched him so hard almost breaking his jaw. Waking from a short unconsiousness, a guy was able to stand up, he grab ryujins arms and slapped the girl on its cheek. The pricky sound echoed across the diner, lia covers her mouth because of the sudden event.

Ryujin spitted out some blood, she let out a short chuckle and smirk. As the boy planned to charged again, ryujin smack her head to the boy's head making the boy collapsed on the floor again.

-

Ryujin's POV

Slapping are for pussy, dumbass! I run a hand through my hair as I roamed my eyes around, some people are hiding under their tables and some are taking videos and photo's. I was about to walk out from the scene when a hand rested on my shoulders. Oh, please..

'This guy is giving himself a hard time, tsk' I thought to myself while shaking my head. I turned around and about to punch the guy, but the guy was already on the floor, knocked out.

"Awww, how hard his face can be! Oh shit, I think I broke a nail" I turned my head at the side and chuckle. Lia. This girl surely know how to punch a guy.

*BANG*

A sudden shot of the gun filled the diner. Everyone on the diner collapsed to the ground including me and lia, she was covering her ears. I pull her closer to me and intertwined our hands.

"Who the fuck just go and shoot around?!" I said in whisper tone. Lia, peeked and whispered back "It's the son of the owner of this diner".

'Why is this ass putting up some show?!' I madly thought.

*BANG*

Another shot was release making the glass windows shattered to the ground, then suddenly an explosion was heard from the kitchen, a series of fire quickly run through the diner. Everyone is panicking and running to exit. I pulled lia to a run as we exited the place. Just as we were outside the whole place is on fire. People were screaming and running. I can feel lia's hand shaking.

"Hey.." I face her in front of me but she keep her head down, I can hear her soft sobs.

"Hey, love, look at me" I softly lifted her chin. Tears were flowing down on her eyes. I hugged her and added "It's gonna be okay" she buried her head into my chest and I gently stroke her hair.

After a while, lia is now okay. We are still holding each other's hand. I looked at her and chuckle, her nose is so red. 'Cute' I murmured. While we were walking to the bus stop, we were interrupted by some guys from a distance.

"SHIN!!! YOU ARE SO DEAD NOW!!!"

Fucker! could you just please live us alone! Lia and I are running again, a bunch of my soccer team mates were after us.

"Ryujin, here!" lia throw a key to me and I quickly catch it. After a few turns we arrived at the parking lot. Lia stopped in front of a mint blue VW bus. She quickly get on the passengers seat, and I on the drivers seat. At the exact moment my team mates arrived, I already stepped on the gas.

"Get a life, you motherfucking losers!" lia shouted while we passed on my team mates. I laughed on what she said. I can hear my team mates growl in frustrations, as they just stand there watching us leave the place.

-

When I was sure that we were far from the city, I pull into a stop. I looked at the girl sitting on my side, she was looking straight. I reach for her hand and squeeze it. I don't know why I keep holding her hand, it just feels so right.

"Ryu.." she started, while eyes still fixed ahead.

"Hmm?" I softly replied.

"About finding your mom" she said then squeeze my hand. I stared at her waiting for what she is going to say.

"Let's go find her" she added. I curve a smile, I like to find my mom but I can't do it. I'm leaving this country.

"I love to do that, but - " I didn't finish what I am to say when she cutted me off.

"Let's go find her.." she turned her head into my side and looked at me.

"Now" she added while smiling, she flashed her very beautiful eye smile. Seems like the world gone mute and spinning slowly, the only thing that I can hear is the pounding of my heart, it was beating real fast. My eyes is fixed on the girl that I was holding, she still wear those beautiful eye smile, those smile that makes me forgot every bad thing. I kissed her knuckles..

"Let's go" I said with a smile then added "To the end of the world" and stepped on the gas.

- - -

Authors Note:

Hello Everyoneeeeee! :) I just wanted to say thank you for spending your time reading this story! :) And, I just want to thank shinjisuuwu for being an amazing person! Thank you for every votes you gave! loving youuu! 💙

And guys, I'm having classes from monday to wednesday, so I'll be updating maybe wednesday night to friday? or Saturday? I don't know haha but, I'll be sure to update 2 chapters. For now, please enjoy this short chapter, sorry for my errors and I hope you stay with this adventure until the end! 💙 Thank you everyone! See you next update! 💙