Chapter 8

Lia's POV

'I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want. So tell me what you want, what you really, really want. I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really, really, really wanna zigazig ah ~ '

"HEY!"

"If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends ~ "

"Gotta get with my friends!"

"Make it last forever, friendship never ends ~
If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give. Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is~"

Ryujin and I are singing and dancing along the spice girls songs that are played in the radio. We switched at dawn and now were out from a small town again, we ordered food from drive thru and we tried to find clothing shops so we can change but unfortunately we can't find any, all the motels are also fully booked, we're just lucky we were able to wash our faces from a bathroom of some diner.

"Yaaaah! Ryujinnie! stop dancing and continue eating your food!" I said while laughing, she was moving her body so much that some of the chinese noodles that we ordered are spilling on the seat. She was laughing but she followed what I told her.

* RINNNGGGGGGGGGGG *

Ryujin pick up her phone from her jacket and answered it.

"Whatsup?" she said while still eating her noodles on the other hand.

'I need to take a bath' I thought to myself, it's not that I smelled but we are on a some kind of desert road place, the whole feeling is sweaty because of the hot sun and the air that is passing around is sticky and suffocating. Arrgh! I thought we were able to find motels when were out of the town but it's just full of dry land and hot sand.

"I think we can. Yup. Okay" ryujin ended the phone call and set aside the food. She turned her body so she can face me.

"Love..." she started with her hand running through her hair. Here she goes again with the love call, honestly, It's not an issue to me, I'm liking it but I'm afraid that I might used to it and just hurt me at the end.

"Lia" I corrected and rolled my eyes. Whenever she call me that way, there is this volcano inside of me ready to errupt, I feel so happy but scared at the same time.

"Lia" she repeated and chuckle. "I have this friends of mine that are stuck in the road, their car has been stolen and some of their things were also taken, they call me and ask if we can let them ride with us, they are also off to the place were headed" she added.

"Of course! It will make the trip more fun!" I said excitedly. I have no idea about this friends, but I feel like I'm going to enjoy their company. I want to meet new friends too. Ryujin laugh and suddenly pinch my cheeks.

"Aigoo, my princess" she teasingly said still pinching my cheeks.

"Ryujin-ah! I'm driving!" I said while laughing. I didn't know that ryujin has this kind of sides, full of happiness and energy. Being with ryujin is really something for me, it deepens what I feel for her. But it never stops me to wonder why she stop hanging out with me..

We take a right turn as ryujin instructed and were greeted by tall trees on the side of the roads. I've been wanting to ask her about the 'don't want to hang out anymore' thingy, so I decided to ask it all out today

"Ryu? I've been wanted to ask you about -" I didn't finish what I wanted to say when she interrupted me.

"It's them" she said and wandered her eyes outside. Okay, so maybe now is not the right time. I pull the car into a stop on the side of the road and I saw two girls sitting at some roots and are leaning on each other. Ryujin started to walk towards them and I followed but just stayed near the car. I saw them smiling with each other and exchanging hugs, I feel ryujin's happiness with these people, she is laughing and hugging each, it's different from what she displayed with her friends at school.