Chapter 65~ Prepping for the Inter-Universal Tenkaichi Budoukai

I'm going to be frank, 2020 has been a hard year for all of us. I lost my job early in the year, was focusing on school for the first half of the year, moved from California to Michigan with my boyfriend in July, found out I was pregnant in September, got Covid-19 in October/ November, and been juggling all of life since then. The first trimester kicked my ass, and so did Covid-19. Spent a large amount of time in bed. Many months. I suffered through a bit of depression—from seasonal changes, being home sick, and hormones. I've been trying to go back to doing regular things. TPA needs to be back in my life, of course. I figured some of you might want to know how I've been doing. I apologize for the extreme disappearance. Happy holidays.

I forgot to mention the intermittent insomnia. Where some days I sleep for 14 hours, and some days I maybe get 2 hours of sleep. That's fun.

Year 779 ([Name]= 29, Vegeta= 47) [Kuriya= 4, Aoi= 3, Trunks= 13, Gohan= 22, Goten= 13] Approx. August 779

With the addition of the two new people, the group was loaded inside. It seemed these two new people were Beerus' twin and Whis' sister. Who would have known? It seemed the brother was here to start a petty squabble with his twin, causing a very irritated Saiyan mother to tap her tail against the wall as she stood off to the side during this ridiculous conversation.

Beerus' twin brother, Champa, was the God of Destruction in Universe 6, and in the same pattern, Whis' older sister, Vados, was the angel and guardian of the God in the same universe. As this conversation continued, the three Saiyans were informed about with Universe 6's Earth. That is, after a discussion about which universe had better food, and Ramen from Universe 7's Earth happened to be winning. It seemed that many generations before the earthlings of Universe 6 got into a planet-wide war and wiped themselves out. Ironic, really.

With this discussion, Champa came up with a rather... stupid idea. What if, they had a tournament. And in this tournament fighters from both universes would compete. If Universe 6 wins, Champa gets to swap the two Earths, keeping all the food to himself. But, if Universe 7 wins, Champa will give Beerus the six Super Dragon Balls he collected and allow him to make the wishes for himself. Maybe his team.

However, despite the stupidity of the decision, Beerus agreed, knowing his pupils would never lose. That and he just wanted to shove something in his brother's face, and a victory of this magnitude would be more than suitable.

"Mama! Mama!" The petty bickering and what seemed to be some sort of cheering were interrupted by two pairs of feet, making their way from the hall and into the dining area. The two Saiyan children bee-lined it to their mother, with papers in hand.

"Slow down, what do you have there?" Despite the ridiculous suit, she bent down the best she could to look at her two children and what they had with them. A pair of drawings it seemed.

"We drew pictures." Aoi informed, shoving her picture closer to her mother. Now, they weren't anything exceptional, they were right at the level that a human toddler or young child should have. It was a difficult house for teach art in. We have the King and soldier. We have the Queen and scholar-diplomat. We have Bulma, who was a scientist. All those raising the kids didn't come from art backgrounds, nor had any art skill. And, even more odd, with Saiyan culture, it was odd to see two young Saiyans even producing art.

"Yeah! Look," Kuriya held his drawing, pointing to some human-esque forms. "That's you, and that's papa—and that's Mr. Beerus, and Mr. Whis—See?"

"I see, I see." The frown that was originally on the Queen's lips disappeared to form a smile as she looked to her children's creations. "They are very lovely. Did you want to show papa?" Her words got a pair of eager nods, watching the two of them turn and scramble off to their father.