Chapter 41~ Majin High-jinks

Having to watch the episodes for these chapters-- Ah-- The Buu and Mr. Satan Bromance keeps me living. oml TBH though, I do want to try and rush through this entire section, while watching the anime/ reading the manga, this is a very monotonous section that goes back and forth from Buu with Mr. Satan, Gohan and Goku in Kaio-shin's realm, the training with Goten and Trunks, and just other shit. It's long. And, I want to kill some time, hopefully get things going closer to Gohan coming to Earth, as well as Vegeta coming back. Vegito gives me life. UGH

Year 774 ([Name]= 24, Vegeta= *currently deceased* 42) [Trunks= 8, Gohan= *unknown* 17, Goten= 7]

After returning back from their little stunt, the fusion had separated, leaving the two boys, too, head to toe in cuts and bruises. This would not be a battle won solely on stupidity and cockiness, that was now becoming a little more apparent for the two boys. This wasn't going to be won because of their confidence on the matter.

Bulma had left the adviser to rest inside, joining the others outside as they tended to the boys' wounds. It seemed they weren't going to give them the benefit of the doubt and have the Namekian heal them, they would have to heal the old-fashioned way. Or, normally.

"What you did was not okay, Trunks." She told her son, holding some cloth with salve on it, rubbing it to his cuts and cleaning them. "I will not have to repeat it as Vegeta had already-- Firstly, you will not treat [Name] that way. Secondarily, your actions to run off were not acceptable, Vegeta had already told you not act in such a cocky way. Numerous times. For many years. This is not something that I'm going to let slide, Trunks." The mother told her son, it was obvious she was upset with the behavior he's been having.

Normally, it had been primarily [Name]'s job to take care of this, but it was obvious he chose not to listen to her anymore. Vegeta did a very similar thing, and with his passing, it would leave this up to her, his mother. She was sure she could do it, there was no need to believe otherwise. Though, she really needed to crack down on his behavior, this was not okay. At all. Thanks to their actions, they had four months until they would even be able to save those who had died today. It was dismal thought. And, with the use of the Dragon Balls already, it wasn't even certain that Vegeta would be brought back.

Goten had received a similar punishment from Chi-chi, however hers included some spanking. Again, this boy is Goku's kid, going to need more than a talking-to to get through that thick skull. Goten wasn't as big of an offender of these acts, he was usually following the Ring Leader, Trunks, in anything he chose to do. Even if it was hella stupid. However, he usually wasn't one to say or do anything negative to the adviser. He loved her actually, just as Gohan did. He treated her with utmost respect-- just the moment he shares a body with his best friend, he follows him instead.

"You're Earth's last hope, you know. Stop doing things so rash." Piccolo had walked up to them, staring down at them. It was obvious that he agreed with the mothers and the adviser, joining the discipline train.

"Mr. Piccolo?" Trunks spoke up.

"What?"

"My dad was strong, right--? Do you think-- Do you think I could surpass him?" If the adviser was awake, she'd strangle the poor child for his heresy. It was obvious that with his passing, the more Vegeta-side of her brain, his influence, had taken over-- giving her some more inklings on his behalf. And, with that, the boy's action too grew extreme. "I want to protect Earth, the same way that he tried to. I have to become stronger than even my dad." Piccolo took this moment to walk forward.

"Within your two bodies..." He started, his hands settling atop their heads, as he spoke. "... is the same warrior blood that has turned impossibility to possibility-- I am sure, with time, you will surpass him." The Namekian removed his hands from their heads, fixing their garb. "Now-- before we can continue, you're going to go wake up [Name] and apologize to her. Sincerely. Now."