Chapter 13~ What More Could Go Wrong?!

The title is too long, so-- Here is the REAL title:

"Chapter 13~ Yajirobe and Yamcha down! Goku's sick heart! What More Could Go Wrong?!"

Year 767 ([Name]= 17, Vegeta= 34)

There are already so many things that could go wrong when Goku tells them all to split up, and cover the city. More so, when Yajirobe was shot out of the sky, by the two unreadable creatures that flew into the city. They were already down two members, since Gohan went to help with Yajirobe, and Vegeta is nowhere to be found. This is just a bad idea!

"This is the worst idea I've ever heard come from anyone in the Z Fighters in the six years I've worked with them." [Name] muttered to herself, flying to the city. "The worst-- We have no idea what's here, but we're splitting up to take on TWO opponents. Yep." She grumbled, zooming straight into the northern area of the island. It was near the beaches, more towards the less inhabited.

She was, honestly, hoping not to get drawn into a fight. She was prepared, yes. But, it would be the definition of 'unfair'. Two versus one is... Just not fair in the slightest. So, even if she did find them, she would scream for someone of the team to help. Even Yamcha would be useful to her, just someone to help even up the fight.

But, it seemed, she has, indeed, gotten lucky and had not run into any of them. However narrowly missing them is good, the screams, that resonated through the city from a few blocks away, were certainly worse. Shocked, she jumped up, immediately flying towards the screams, and following explosions.

"Oh no, oh no, oh no no no!" She squeaked, zooming over. What had happened? Was anyone harmed? Hopefully not! However, when she got there, she stopped quickly, hovering in the air as her face dropped. "Oh gods..." She whimpered; she could feel the tears in her eyes. Yamcha stood there, held by the jaw, with a hand through his chest. Surely, she was not in love with him like she had lied to Bulma and Vegeta about, but she was, indeed, very close with him. The Dragon Balls existed, yes, but if he died, that'd still be an emotional damage to her.

"Yamcha!" She cried, looking to him as both of the Androids turn to face her. She was the first one to show up. Why is she the first one?! If only Vegeta had been here-- She jumped down, landing on the ground, not twenty feet from the Androids with Yamcha. And, thankfully, that's when Piccolo had shown up, followed by Goku, then Tenshinhan and Krillin. Thankfully.

"Yamcha!!" Goku had yelled, too, looking in shock at Yamcha's wounded body. How had it gotten this way? Surely, Yamcha was strong, he was no Saiyan, but he was strong enough that he wouldn't have been killed. The group stared in shock as the man who stabbed his hand through Yamcha's chest, then dropped his body to the floor, he landing with a sickening thump.

Krillin was quick to go over and grab his body, holding him close to look him over. [Name] was rather close to joining him, however Goku had stopped her once again from rushing into anything. She is rather hardheaded and eager, something she likely gets from Vegeta. A battle-ready heart, which unlike the Prince, she is fueled on the safety of those around her.

One of the Androids, as the group assumed, looked straight at Goku and smiled, slightly. It seemed that he was the reason they attacked Yamcha. If you didn't know them, you might get them mixed up. Maybe? It seemed... Possible. He muttered something to the other male, small words being spoken, before 'hell' broke loose. Lasers fired from the eyes of the older looking one blasted in front of them and near them, hitting buildings and creating a fair amount of smoke and damage. How... cruel.

Goku was the one to jump forward and step into the mess at hand, punching the older of the two in the face. His cap had flown off, showing a glass-covered brain case, of sorts. Both impressive and sickeningly gross. It was cringe-worthy, that was sure. But, it was enough to stop them. Thankfully.