Chapter 26~ Saiyan's Guide to Being a Better [Human] Father

Year 770 ([Name]= 21, Vegeta= 38)

The three years, or so, since the disappearance of Cell, since his death, have been less so excitement filled, many of the Z Fighters moved on to have more mundane lifestyles. Yamcha would stop by every once and a while to hang out, mostly with [Name] and Bulma, in his off season from baseball. Even in his mid-to-late-thirties, which would be the age most human athletes retire, Yamcha was still playing at his peak-- though, that might be due to the fact he isn't exactly a normal human.

In greater news, it seemed that Chi-chi had given birth to another son, his name was Goten. The little tyke was the spitting image of his father, though it seemed his mother, like with Gohan, preferred a lack of training and fighting. Which was the opposite of Vegeta's parenting style.

In similar news, sort of-- Android Eighteen had gotten together with Krillin, and they were married not too long ago. From short words, either in person or over the phone, it was known that they were now expecting a young child. It seemed everyone was just settling down now, without Goku. He was right, his presence did bring forth powers from all reaches of the galaxy, wishing to face this immense force.

Growing Gohan, now about fifteen years of age, would stop by every once and a while, sometimes with his three-year-old younger sibling, to hang out. He was focusing solely on studying now, but that didn't mean he didn't come to train with Vegeta and [Name] randomly.

But, all of that wasn't the primary focus, it was the young Prince Trunks, who was now at training age, much to Vegeta's pleasure, and [Name]'s displeasure. Bulma had mixed feelings, but seeing how her son turned out, she trusted the fact he would need to train sooner or later.

It was the adviser's memories of her younger ages, and with training, that made her more or less discomforted with the idea of a half-Saiyan four-year-old going through the same thing. And, considering what she knows, Vegeta likes her more than his son, so-- that must factor into it. If that's what he does to those he likes, imagine what he'll do to those he dislikes.

"How are you feeling this morning, Prince Trunks?" [Name] hummed, walking towards his room, only to find that the young child had let himself out. Dressed in her normal training clothes, as of late, a tank-top [with a sports bra underneath] and something earthlings call 'yoga-pants'. Sometimes they got trashed, so she had a closet full of them at this point.

"I'm feeling great! How are you, [Name]?" The small child hummed, stopping and waiting for her as she approached. Normal clothes for him, as of late, with his spike in independence- he needed to dress himself- usually meant he wore a t-shirt of some sort, with either jeans-like pants or male 'shorts'. Those cargo-pants kind of things that stop at the knees.

"You're great, huh?" She had a smile on her face, crouching down to him once she reached him. "I'm great, too! Thank you for asking, hon'." With a quick grin, she reached her hands out, "C'mere, hon'." He nodded and immediately jumped into her arms.

"Are you going to train with dad today?" Trunks asked as she scooped the child up, standing to her feet, and started walking down the hall. "I mean, you're dressed for it." She had her hand at his leg, he resting his butt atop her wrist and forearm, as he rested on her side, using her shoulder as a headrest.

"That I am. Did you want to watch?"

"Yes!"

"I assumed you did." She chuckled; she knew that he'd want to watch. At least, watching was safer than him actually training himself. Oh, how she worried for the day that happened. The poor kid'll die if he immediately sets him in 150 Gs like she got.

"Mom says that's a bad word--"

"What is?"

"Assume."