Chapter 81~ Sister Universe Bonding Exercises

Year 779 ([Name]= 33, Vegeta= 51) [Kuriya= 4, Aoi= 3, Trunks= 13, Gohan= 22, Goten= 13] Approx. October 779

"Wh—What am I doing again?" [Name] asked, her voice slightly cracking with the sound of a moan. In her hand was the Whis receiver, she laying on her stomach in bed as Vegeta sat on her bottom, rubbing her back. Nothing like a morning massage.

"You're going to play baseball, you vulgar creature—" Beerus snapped at her, a pout at his lips at the sound coming from her. She tilted the receiver slightly to show her husband atop her back, he bringing bottle of lotion into view.

"It's a massage, idiot—" She grumbled at the god. "Why are we playing baseball anyway?"

"We were invited by Champa in a friendly game. I was thinking some exercise and food would make for a great day." It was Whis, he wearing a bright smile at his lips as he greeted Vegeta as well. "It'll be great training for the both of you, since I know you've been home with 'Big Trunks' recently."

"We can't expect him to be okay after everything." Vegeta muttered from behind her. "But, I suppose, count us in. When should we be expecting you?"

"Shortly. Why do you ask?"

"Because I want to finish giving my pregnant wife her back massage." The King growled, reaching over and turning off the receiver. "Gods—They piss me off—" He grumbled with a sigh, his shoulders slumping.

"Yeah... They piss me off sometimes, too..." With a soft sigh, she relaxed further against the sheets, feeling his hands rubbing at her shoulders.

"Are you sure you should play though?" She nodded at his words, feeling his hands rub down her back. "I just worry about you." His hands stopped, his right hand gracing over the large scar on her lower back.

"I know you do—but a game of baseball isn't going to kill me." She smiled at him, causing him to smile slightly. "If I don't feel well, I'll stop. Promise."

"Alright—"

"Though, I think we should get ready for said idiots to arrive."

It only took them a few minutes to dress in their usual clothes, walking downstairs and grouping up with their children. They shared the rather idiotic idea with everyone and it seemed that both Trunks were down to get a piece of that action. When Beerus and Whis arrived, everyone else playing was fetched. Then, they went outside to their apparent play grounds.

"Remember, this is going to be a good, clean game—" Whis informed them, waving his wand and dressing the members of Universe 7's team in a flashy, red uniform. "The members of Universe 7's team are as follows; Goku as pitcher, Gohan as catcher, Piccolo as first base, Trunks as second base, Yamcha as third base, shortstop/ left field will be [Name], and Krillin is in right field."

"Any acts of destruction will be an automatic bench." Vados informed them, waving her wand and dressing the members of Universe 6's team in a deep blue uniform. "Universe 6's team is as follows; Vegeta as pitcher, Cabba as catcher, Champa as first base, 'Big Trunks' as second base, Botamo as third base, Auta Magetta as shortstop/ left field, and Goten as right field."

"Thank you for all those who volunteered to play today. Remember to be kind and have fun." Whis continued. "Bow!" The two teams bowed, thanking the other for the game. "Let's get a move on. Universe 6 will be at bat."

"I've missed you, Yamcha." The Queen and male in mention started walking towards left field together, they stopping at third base.

"I've missed you, too, [Name]." The two shared a hug. "You sure you'll be able to catch a ball with one eye though?" He shyly leveled a hand at her face, pointing towards her left eye.