Chapter 69~ Planet Pot-au-feu

Year 779 ([Name]= 33, Vegeta= 50) [Kuriya= 4, Aoi= 3, Trunks= 13, Gohan= 22, Goten= 13] Approx. August 779

Vegeta turned off the shower, stepping out and grabbing a towel from the back of the bathroom door. With a sigh he rubbed his hand on the mirror in front of him, making a face as he glanced at himself. He supposed he looked fine. He started drying his hair, then rubbed his shoulders and back, and in a swift motion he wrapped the towel around his waist. His tail was pushing against the towel; he was still trying to get used to it.

Pulling the bathroom door towards him, he stepped out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. Directly at his left was the large window, he pulling the curtains open and flinching slightly at the light. He then turned and saw his wife still in bed.

"C'mon, babe—" He grumbled, stepping up the edge of the bed, settling his hand to her shoulder. "Up and at 'em, sleeping beauty." He felt her hand settle on his and suddenly, he was pulled forward. Next thing he knew he was laying on the bedroom, his towel free from his waist, and his wife sitting on his hips. "Well, good morning—" He snickered.

"Good morning~" [Name] purred, her hands pressed to the mattress on either side of his head. He looked up to her, remembering that she was wearing one of the few t-shirts he owned, that and nothing else. Oh, fate works in mysterious ways.

"Should I assume this is your invitation for a sexual endeavor?" He asked her, settling his hands firmly on her bare hips as he pushed up the edge of the shirt she wore. The happy wagging of her tail spoke volumes.

"Of course." She hummed, "You still owe me for last time~"

"Well, it should be mentioned, 'last time' was not my fault. Kakarrot insists on cock-blocking us—" He grumbled slightly, but with a shake of his head, he looked up to her. "But, today, the kids are playing together—and Bulma has work—The Brief's are at a conference—and that idiot is on King Kai's planet—we will not be interrupted whatsoever..."

"That is the best thing I've heard in a long time." She sighed happily, leaning down to her husband's face. Her hair hung down and next to his head as she pressed her lips to his. The King's hands tightened their grip on her hips, rocking her forward slightly as he had her grind against his waist.

His deep groans matched well with the smacking of their lips, the obvious wet moans as they rubbed their tongues together. My, just making out with one another felt great to do after so long. He shifted her hips against his waist, rubbing himself against her—

Frantic knocking loudly interrupted them.

"You better have a good fucking reason!" Vegeta yelled towards the door, his wife shyly pulling back from the kiss with a disappointed sigh. The universe just didn't want them to have sex, it seems.

"It's the kids—" Bulma pushed the door open quickly, flustering as she saw the sight before her. The very obviously naked King with his very nearly naked Queen atop his waist. From their complexion and slight sweat, it was rather obvious that she interrupted. Thankfully, the t-shirt she wore hid the more... personal sights.

"Th—Thank you for coming in—Really wanted you to see us trying to have sex." The King growled. "What do you want?" He shifted himself up in bed, looking to her with a look of sheer annoyance. This, this was not happening.

"It's—" Bulma had to try and swallow the shock just so she could speak. She kind of regretted coming in now, not just because she interrupted a private moment, but also because if looks could kill... She had heard how upset he was since they've been home. She also heard that Goku actually Instant Transmissioned in their bed while they were having sex. Their luck is running dry. "The kids—They're—"