Chapter 48~ Human's Guide to Saiyan Mating Rituals (Part Two)

I just started watching Dragon Ball Super to prepare myself for incoming chapters. Anyway, question—what's been your guys' favorite chapter/ chapters so far? Also—we have four years or so to situate Vegeta and Daeyang/ [Name] before Beerus comes and fucks everything in the ass. Who's ready? I'm barely ready—already writing DBS chapters mentally and I need to get like ten chapters out first. RIP

Also, I've been writing these on Microsoft Word recently, instead of just typing it as I go into the Quotev writing system. It's kind of the same, but I assume people have noticed slightly different formatting changes.

Year 774 ([Name]= 24, Vegeta= 42) [Trunks= 8, Gohan= 17, Goten= 7]

The Prince and his adviser ended up leaving their room later that day, walking out to have Bulma talk their ear off. Well, actually, [Name] got to play innocent, and jog off to go hang out with Trunks, while Vegeta had his ear talked off. To put it bluntly, he got in a lot of trouble. But, as always, she had gotten off scot free.

After that day, the training resumed as usual. Though, it was much more heated. Sexually and physically. The two of them kept up their usual routine, that is, now, with Goku asking to come join them. Well—actually, it was Chi-chi calling Bulma and asking her to ask the two Saiyans if the other full blood could join them.

Vegeta had a strong 'no'. But, [Name] said 'yes'. On the phone, the two of them had deliberated it in front of Bulma, who was still taking to Chi-chi, who had Goku listening in intently. It was a good moment of 'ask your mother'/ 'ask your father'. In the end, she had the upper hand because Vegeta couldn't tell her 'no', and the three of them went off, away from the house, to train.

So far, both Vegeta and Goku had only been introduced to the adviser's power level when she had fused with Piccolo. She had yet to show them her true level. They saw moments of her old level right before she died, but they both assumed she surpassed that. The Prince more so, that is, after their recent actions. Talk about fuel on a fire.

Her power was still leagues above their own, and she stayed at Super Saiyan II, the Prince did as well, whereas Goku had gone up to Super Saiyan III just to try and get a leg up. It was sadly, useless for him. Even double-teaming her proved useless. That is, after Vegeta suggested the plan. He would never let Goku do that without his permission.

Though, it should be noted, the only reason Vegeta was training with his rival anyway is because his mate made a promise. She was going to train with the other full blood, and help him grow. And, he wasn't going to let her do that alone.

Bulma had noticed, over the past week or so, since the whole mating thing. RIP kitchen 774. Anyway—Vegeta's behavior was something she was not used to. Yes, he was sometimes emotional, and he let it slip, it was a pleasant surprise. But, what was more surprising, was the fact that the Prince would not leave his adviser to herself. If she went somewhere, he usually joined, not that she had much of an issue with it.

Honestly, she assumed that [Name] took it as his wanting to spend time with her, and she loves the company. Especially his company. But he's been uncomfortably clingy.

"Absolutely not! I will not train with that clown!" Vegeta insisted, she remembering his reaction as she relayed Chi-chi question, the phone pressed to her ear.

"I will. Tell Kakarrot that I'll train with him, I did make a promise on that. That and he did a favor for me, so I owe him one." The adviser had told her with a smile, turning to the Prince and smiling at him as well.

"Alright, Chi-chi, tell Goku that [Name] said she would train with him. Vegeta seems pretty adamant about not training." She had said into the receiver and hearing the voice on the other end. After hearing her words, Goku's happy cheer followed. "Is this afternoon fine with you, [Name]?"