Chapter 67~ The Inter-Universal Tenkaichi Budouaki

Year 779 ([Name]= 29, Vegeta= 47) [Kuriya= 4, Aoi= 3, Trunks= 13, Gohan= 22, Goten= 13] Approx. August 779 [Technically 32 and 50 thanks to the Time Chamber]

"Have you seen my husband?" Chi-chi walked inside the Capsule Corporations lab, finding Bulma sitting at her computer with a cup of coffee and some breakfast.

"Apparently they're still in the Time Chamber. He's in there with the two of them, so he's probably getting the shit kicked out of him for annoying the two of them." She took a sip of her coffee, looking to her. "What are you doing here, though?"

"The tournament is today. I thought we were leaving in like twenty minutes." The female stopped and looked like she was loading.

"Wait... What?"

"The tournament is today. We're leaving in twenty minutes." She repeated.

"Oh my fucking god." She stood up quickly. "I have got to get the kids ready. They slept in!" She ran past her and down the hall.

Fifteen minutes later, she had them all dressed and fed, standing outside to wait for everyone to show up. It seemed that Jaco was coming, and brought the Galactic King with him. Who was the Galactic King? Eh, no one knew. Whis started getting everyone to load into the ship to go.

"Where are Goku and Vegeta?" The angel asked Bulma, watching her loudly sigh.

"They're in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber with [Name]. She's normally punctual, so I'm not sure where they are or what's taking them so long." She answered, checking her watch and then looking behind her at everyone getting ready to go.

"That she is—I'm sure they'll be here soon—" And, speak of the devil. It was then that the three of them Instant Transmissioned in. "They seemed to have arrived."

"I'm sorry!" The Queen ran up, she wore a heavy, exasperated look on her face. "It took way too long to get them going. We had to go get new gear."

"You do realize I could have just taken care of that for you." Whis told her, now glancing behind her to the two full bloods. "Let's go, boys, we actually have places to be." His tone was stern as he clapped his hands, urging them forward.

Finally, everyone was settled in and the journey began. It was a three-hour flight, leaving the group to play cards and cook food for those who hadn't eaten. Or, just those who wanted some. The ride was rather uneventful. Though, the fighters were extremely eager for what laid ahead of them. Why wouldn't they be? The fate of their planet rested on this.

When they arrived, the first thing they saw was a barren planet. This was the unnamed planet they were to fight on? There weren't many obstacles, so it seemed good enough. However, the closer they got, there was a ring and stands waiting for them. Who knew this was going to be so official? But what was more surprising than the ring was...

"Look at the size of those Dragon Balls!" Krillin shouted, a chorus of comments following.

The group leaves the ship and start piling out. That is when they notice Kaio-Shin. And he's separate from Kibito—How?

"Kaio-Shin!!" Running up to them, [Name] immediately wrapped her arms around the god. Surprised, he reciprocated. She then hugged Kibito. "Kaio-Shin, Kibito—What happened? You're separated."

"Y-yes." Though sheepish, the god continued. "We went to Namek and used their Dragon Balls to separate. Though being together is nice, we thought it would be better to be ourselves again."

"Yo! Kaio-Shin!" Goku and Vegeta appeared behind the Queen, greeting the two males. "Namek's Dragon Balls? Cool." Guess that was enough to sate his curiosity.