Chapter 49~ Saiyans Have More Than Two Weaknesses

Well, I couldn't think of anything going on for like six months, so enjoy a fucking time skip? Yeah, it's a question.

Year 775 ([Name]= 25, Vegeta= 43) [Trunks= 9, Gohan= 17, Goten= 8] Approx. Jan. 775

Oddly enough, nothing important happened over the past six months. Literally nothing. Life went on simply, there was little to no change to daily life. Minus the fact that [Name] was pregnant. She trained for a little while with Goku and Vegeta, and there was a strict no-torso-hitting rule for her. And, when Bulma deemed it time, she stopped training and stayed home most of the time.

Trunks was back to studying full time, especially since Vegeta insisted. And, it seems he gets last say in those kinds of things. Apparently.

Gohan and Videl came over to hang out a lot with the adviser, joining her in her recent study endeavors. Thankfully, Vegeta's more or less guard-dog-like behaviors had decreased to now happen from the other room, while he grumbles about it to Bulma. I mean, it's better. Sort of.

The Prince was still rather clingy, in his own way, which Bulma actually was finding cuter with the weeks passing by as it reminded her more of a worried 'papa'. Her wording. Though, the Prince did his best to deny this notion.

Summer was over before they knew it. Autumn had come and gone. Now it was a month or so into winter. Goten, Videl, and Gohan were coming over with greater frequency to play in the snow with Trunks, since the snow wasn't as detrimental as it was in the mountains. Speaking of—Videl and Gohan had moved in together in the time since the big fight with Buu, they living together in Satan City. Which, hey, is fucking adorable. Gohan's moving up in the world.

If [Name] wasn't already mated to Vegeta, she would be internally suffering to see the young half Saiyan moving on.

Another calendar year had passed, and Vegeta was thankful that this New Year's, his wish and resolution wouldn't have to be 'mate with [Name]'. Now it was, 'hope the baby comes safe'. The new year came peacefully, it was nice to spend the mornings watching the snow fall over the city. Actually, he was starting to like the mundane, relationship life. It was calm, peaceful, and slow. It was—comforting.

Training was becoming boring for him though, since there was no real challenge. His mate was the only one who posed a challenge now. He and Goku were on similar fighting planes, so he never got much out of it. Goten and Trunks were still far below him, and that was boring. So, it was a lot of...

"Can you train with me? I'm bored?" The Prince sighed loudly, laying on his back on their currently shared bed in her room. His feet were by the headrest, staring at her dresser.

"You know I can't. The baby is a strain enough. And, if Bulma knew I did more than lift a finger, she will flay me. Literally." She was lying next to him, her back against the headrest. In her hands was a book, the pages slowly flipping as she read them.

"Yeah..." Vegeta couldn't help the loud sigh that left his lips. He hated admitting he was bored, but this had become the norm.

"I could call Kakarrot for you. He loves training in the snow. It's good endurance training." She suggested, settling the book down on her lap as she sat up a bit.

"Please don't—I don't think I can tolerate any more of that idiot. I've had enough for now." He huffed, sitting up a little by propping himself up on his elbows behind his back.

"Then, let's not do that." With a shake of her head, [Name] marked her spot by folding the top of the page and settled the book to the bedside table. "How about we eat something and decide on what to do when you're a little less grouchy?"

"I'm not grouchy, I'm bored." The Prince huffed, getting up with her. His mate was about six months pregnant. Bulma said she was twenty-nine weeks along, and adamantly insisted that people use weeks and not months, because even saying months was inaccurate. But, he insisted on making her agitated.