Chapter 4~ 'Off We Go, To See the Magical Dragon Balls of Namek~'

Year 762 ([Name]= 12, Vegeta= 30)

After the ten days of preparation and gathering of information, the group leaving the planet and to the faraway land were taken to an island in the middle of the ocean. [Name] didn't completely trust the trip, more so when she found out there was a perverted man living there. He was so gross-- But there was a turtle. She liked the turtle. They were going to be leaving, any moment now, and it appeared that frightened Chi-chi, who was using every second of time to make sure her son was okay.

"Chi-chi." The young Saiyan female said softly, catching the older woman's attention. She stood on the platform, the entrance to the pod that belonged to 'Kami', who was the apparent 'ruler' of the planet and a fellow Namekian, beside all of Gohan's luggage- courtesy of his mother, Bulma, and Krillin. "I will keep him safe. I cannot vouch for the rest of the universe or my Prince, but I will do everything in my power to protect him, as one of my race. I swear on my life." She bowed her head slightly, the long, red cape of her royal armor shifting and folding slightly with her movement.

"[Name]--" The mother gasped with teary eyes, likely taken aback by the young girl's words. The words 'I swear on my life' rung out in the woman's head, making tears spill over her cheekbones and her hands clasp. "Please, take care of him." She begged softly, looking to the girl who spoke to her. It was a little surprising, since she was that of the assumed enemy, that she was willing to help. But, it seemed, she was kind hearted. Extremely so. Enough to put her life on the line to protect those here. Who she has only known for less than two weeks.

"I will do so with my utmost, ma'am." [Name] muttered firmly, her head still bowed. "It is only the hospitality Kakarrot, your husband, spoke of. For he, and you all, have sparred my life, I will do my best to make sure my existence protects those who chose to save it. You have my word." This is what she sometimes referred to as 'work-personality'. Though, she spoke in honesty, she would do her best. It was just she was taught to be nice to all those higher than she. Like this. "Not that I want to force us along. But the sooner we leave and complete this, the sooner we are back safe." She straightened and looked to Bulma, gaining a nod.

"We'll be back, Chi-chi. Soon. I promise. And, with everyone safe. So, hold on, alright?" The older female gave the frightened mother a small smile, and soon, it was accepted. They had quickly gotten inside, and then shipped off to the 'Namek'. It was supposed to be a long trip. How long? A month or more?

The group had settled in quickly, Bulma taking the front near the controls. Since, well, this ship was made for her to fly, when it isn't in autopilot. Gohan and Krillin had settled down as well, they unpacking what they had brought with them. But, it appeared, the only one who wasn't settling was [Name]. She stood in front of the large glass orb-like panel, separating them from space. Her tail hung sadly; her hair draped over the long, red cape that was attached to the back of the armor she wore. How... odd of fashion.

"Say, [Name]?" Krillin had called, maybe, ten feet from her, stirring her from her thoughts. She had turned, glancing at him with stoic eyes. It appeared she was neither happy, nor upset at the moment. "Don't you want to relax?" He chose to ask her as she still stood in front of the large window, of sorts, that blocked them from the reaches of space.

"Ah..." She breathed, shaking her head and making the others question her silently. "It's much nicer to stand. Especially on a flight." She muttered, her tail wagging slightly. "The pods we had... those were mighty cramped. You would have to stay seated the whole time. And, they only fit one at a time. Being able to stand, like this, is nice." She went on explaining. "Especially since this trip will only be one-twelfth of my trip to get to Earth. This is a one-month trip, yes?" She turned to Bulma.

"Oh! Yes. It is." The older woman answered, pausing to think about the information spoken. "Wait! Your trip with Vegeta was a year long?!" She was extremely surprised, if this ship went at the same pace as that of the pods-- how far away must she have come from? That was a fearful amount. And, how was she able to stay like that, that long?!