Chapter 59~ Training to Be a God (Part Three)

Year 779 ([Name]= 29, Vegeta= 47) [Kuriya= 3, Aoi= 2, Trunks= 13, Gohan= 21, Goten= 12] Approx. March 779

It had been six months since the two Saiyans had started training with the angel. It was more or less treacherous, but they were able to grow and grow with the months. There were regular visits to Earth, mostly for Whis, as neither of the royal couple had much of a reason to go home, they usually just wrote a letter and had Whis give it to Bulma, if they needed/ wanted anything. But, most of the time, Whis had that handled.

At this current moment, Whis was on Earth, enjoying a nice lunch out with Bulma, leaving the two full-bloods to train their hearts out on the property.

"Tighten up your left side!" Vegeta yelled, feeling a foot hit his side. The rough kick pushed him a little more than he wanted to admit, watching his wife charge him.

"I could tell you the same thing!" She snapped, diving him, sending a punch towards his face, whilst blocking one thrown at her. "I know you're not scared to hit me, so do!" The two were the same as ever—ever being when she had finally started training on the same caliber as her husband, training him the same.

During this time, it had given the Queen enough time to practice her own fighting style and attacks, since, for the longest time, she was only taught ones to try. Mostly Vegeta's, but she did have the standard Turtle School move, Kamehameha. It was one the Prince was not entirely expecting, since he was much more of a ranged person, her attacks and blasts were all melee style. It was—shocking. But, there is always a need for a dynamic duo.

"Don't chastise me!" The King hissed, watching her take a step back, appearing a few feet away from him. Her hand started glowing, and similar to the disk attacks he, Krillin, and Freeza used, one appeared in her hand, though it more resembled a fan, a folding fan [called a sensu 扇子]. It was like a blade of ki, aggravating to say the least.

The blade seemed to come from her palm, but it seeped through the fingers of her closed fists as she wielded it. First her right palm, now her left. Both hands had these fan-style blades.

"Charge me!" When [Name]'s demanding voice came out, he nodded, diving at her, feeling his hand get blocked by the energy. Another punch got blocked. A third, fourth, tenth—Then, she charged him, he having to leap out of the way every time she tried to get him. It was a literal game of cat and mouse.

When he tried to phase away, out of her sights for a moment, he thought he was safe, relaxing and taking a deep breath. Only to feel her right behind him, she appearing, her blade at his throat. "I think I win." Her voice whispered against his ear, feeling him shiver.

"I don't think so—" He turned quickly and his fist met her chest, knocking her away from him. She slammed into a nearby tree, the air getting knocked out of her for a moment and he used now to run and recollect himself.

These hardcore training fights had been how the couple had occupied the time when Whis left. It was usually very violent and hardcore, resulting most of the time in injury. But, Whis had told them that those 'to the death' style fights were far more strenuous and required much more out of them, making it perfect for training.

In the end, they would usually just wait for Whis to come home, or he would stop their brutal training and heal them, before they would go back to whatever plan he had for the day.

Finally getting a moment to himself, the King stood next to one of the trees, allowing the shade to hide him, not that his opponent wasn't an expert in reading ki and probably could find him right now. Even if he was on another planet.

"I don't think you understand how this works—" She called out, and he looked up, seeing her in the tree above him. "To the death usually means you got to be rougher than that, Vegeta."