Chapter 50~ The Second Prince of the Saiyan Royal Throne

Year 775 ([Name]= 25, Vegeta= 43) [Trunks= 9, Gohan= 18, Goten= 8] Approx. April 775

I am so very bored. You haven't the faintest idea. I miss training with [Name] every day. I had fun then. Now—I have not been more bored in my entire life. Maybe it's an understatement? Maybe it's an overexaggeration? Maybe, I'm just spoiled and used to always having a partner.

After I got over that stupid cold, which I was dying, Bulma can shove it! I finally went back to training then. I figured no partner is better than working with that idiot. Gohan is too busy with Videl, and school—so I can't ask him for entertainment. Goten and Trunks are still too weak for me. I would kill them if I tried.

And, [Name]—beautiful [Name] is too pregnant to train. I feel like I should be happy, but I'm just bored. So very bored. But, what I do know, is that with each passing day, she is closer and closer to the baby being born. And, that means, we can start training together again. That's what I look forward to. She is the best sparring partner I've ever had. Maybe I'm merely biased. 

I am an easily biased person, actually—Well... I started getting back into training as the spring came, mostly outside. I don't like the snow too much. It's cold. And wet. In all the wrong places. I hate it. And, now that March is over and April is rolling around, the snow is melting, the sun is starting to shine much more.

That and the house is starting to feel suffocating. But, that must be because we just had a pretty cold winter. All the windows closed. The heater blasting. And, I'm not in my own room this winter. My choice, of course—so I don't blame my discomfort on her. I blame it on myself. But, I'm about to go insane.

I train outside four days out of the week now, and three days inside. I usually do it every other day, so it's easier to find me. That normal idea. I hang out in the east mountains, and sometimes Yunzabit Heights. The wind is relentless there and the cold is bitter. It's the perfect training area, especially since I want brutal fights. Not that fighting the wind is much of a fight.

I'm annoyed, actually, this feeling I had been holding towards Kakarrot for his continuous growth in training, I now hold to the monster I've created. I fanned the flames of this tiny spark, I held this small flame in my hand, knowing one day it would grow into something beautiful. This little campfire of a girl, in eight years, became a killing machine. She was a literal forest fire. She's been in bed all this time, and I can still sense her resting ki above my own. It's—

Aggravating. But, I'm proud. I just—hate being in THIRD place. It was different when I was in second place, but, now—I'm not even losing to Kakarrot—I mean, I am. But I'm losing to him and [Name].

I used to kick her ass all the time when we fought and trained together when she was a child and teen. I fear what happens if she and I fought now. She'd probably end me.

It was early April. Maybe the first week. The breeze was sweet with cheery blossoms, Bulma insisted planting a bunch of them. I woke up early to give [Name] some space, she liked to sleep in recently, since she said the baby kept her up all night, kicking. Well, he's a fighter, just like both his parents. It's in his blood. He is the proud Prince of the Saiyans, the strongest warrior race in the galaxy.

And, we're only six strong—[Name], Trunks, Gohan, Kakarrot, Goten, and myself. Unless Tarble is still alive, somewhere—Actually, nah—I don't count him. Weakling.

Kicking only seemed normal.

She said it was unpleasant. I mean, I've been kicked in the dick before. It's uncomfortable. Just saying. I've been kicked in the head, and in the stomach. I can only imagine what it feels like to be kicked from inside. It must be painful. And, considering, with our ever-growing power levels, how strong will he be? He'll make Broly look weak. Birth Power Level of ten-thousand? That's NOTHING.