Chapter 37~ Time to Cut Our Loses

Year 774 ([Name]= 24, Vegeta= *currently deceased* 42) [Trunks= 8, Gohan= *unknown* 17, Goten= 7]

Vegeta's lifeless body hit the ground, shattering, and he was no more.

"Vegeta's ki is gone." Piccolo said rather sullenly, shifting the three bodies in his arms. "Krillin, I want you to take these two home." He said, shifting the two boys in his arms.

"I'm going, too." Krillin started, but the look on the Namekian's face told him to stop, and he nodded his head, taking the two boys from him, shifting them in his own arms.

"Me, too. Let me down, I think-- I think I can stand on my own..." Piccolo let the girl go, letting her float beside the two of them. She was still winded; it was obvious that she was running on low.

"We'll need to get you home soon." Piccolo sighed, "I think it'd be best that you stay with Krillin, for your safety. You're not at your best, [Name]." Piccolo said softly, putting a hand to her forehead to brush her bangs from her face. "Please-- tell the family as well-- about Gohan's passing."

"He's dead? You're kidding--!" It was Krillin's shock that gave the adviser an upset stomach, she wanted to be the one to say it--

"I leave it to you." Piccolo spoke softly before taking off towards the huge crater left from Vegeta's explosion.

"Hey--" The human male gasped, watching him take off.

"I'll tell them. It was my life debt and I failed. I'm supposed to be the one to protect him and I failed..." Was the last thing she had said before they fell into a silence on the rest of the fly towards home. The goal was to save what energy of hers they could. After about twenty minutes of their flight, Piccolo joins them.

"You're back--" [Name] said with a sad smile.

"Being on the ground is dangerous. We're taking everyone to the lookout--" Piccolo said, with such haste that the two of them looked to him with such confusion.

"What about Vegeta? What happened to Majin Buu?" Krillin asked quickly, shifting the two boys in his arms. "Piccolo-- Don't tell me--?"

"Majin Buu survived."

"No! And he sacrificed himself-- We need Vegeta. We can't lose him-- No, we lost him, Gohan, and in a few hours, Goku-- Fuck!" The adviser cried, rubbing her eyes as tears stung, wanting to spill. "This is-- so dumb-- I hate this--"

"I know." Was all Papa-Piccolo could say, patting her head softly. He took the two boys back, looking to [Name]. "Come. Grab on." He had put the young female on his back, before he zoomed towards the lookout.

Their flight seemed short enough, since the three children were more or less quiet and asleep. The adviser rested her head against the Namekian's shoulder, slightly nodding off. The group make a quick stop with a short conversation at Korin's, before they flew up towards the Lookout.

"We were expecting you." It was Dende who spoke, running out with Mr. Popo to greet the others as they arrived." Are they alright though? Any serious injuries?"

"Vegeta only did enough to knock these two out. This one on the other hand..." Piccolo squat down to let [Name] down, she immediately got off his back.

"I'm okay, Piccolo-- H-honestly--" The Saiyan female fainted, collapsing onto the fine stone.

"Let's get them some rest, and some medication for [Name]." The older Namekian said firmly, handing the two boys off to Mr. Popo as he seemed to come over to help. He had grabbed her arm, yanking her to her feet and easing her up.

"She lost an arm?!" Dende was shocked, looking at her form. Head to toe was scratches and bruises. What he saw of Majin Buu and Dabura had given him the inkling that some things went bad, and there was a lot of fighting. He only hoped more people were okay, he knew that wasn't the case. "I can heal her for now, lay her on the stairs and take the boys inside."