Chapter 42~ 'It's My Turn!'

Totally contemplating getting rid of a lot of the training stuff in the Time Chamber-- it'll eat up two or more chapters, there is so much between now and where I want to be. UGH I think I'm just going to make this entire chapter a quick sum-up until we reach her fight with Buu.

Year 774 ([Name]= 24, Vegeta= *currently deceased* 42) [Trunks= 8, Gohan= *unknown* 17, Goten= 7]

The training to prepare for Majin Buu was in high swing, they only had so much time, it was now or never. While the boys fused, the adviser was at their side, training them in intense sparring, above the Super Saiyan level. Of course, during this time, the boys had learned a new trick, one they begged the adviser not to share, for the purpose of shocking their audience, who they hoped was the entire family. It sadly would not be that case.

Piccolo had only saved them a week, which should have been fifteen days or more. It seemed that Majin Buu was impatient. As well as the boys, [Name] was ready. She certainly had not reached the Super Saiyan level they had, but she had the next best thing, she had finally achieved the Super Saiyan II, as Goku referred to it, form without losing much stamina. As he and his son had done seven years before. She's still got a lot of catching up to do. But, let's put it at, the two boys were having a field day with her constantly in Super Saiyan.

To save time, she would bathe with the two boys, not that she and Trunks didn't do so before. And, not that Goten hadn't done so with Gohan and his mother. [Or, that it's common in Japanese culture--] It certainly cut down their time, since it was one bath versus three.

Their week ran past them quickly and before they knew it, Piccolo was speaking them in their minds. He can score them one more minute-- they should take this chance to get some sleep before he gets here. She told them to run along, she would join them but she would be the one to wake them up fifteen minutes before to wash up and stretch, preparing for their match against Buu. The two boys had insisted that their fight be first against Buu, and only when they lose, shall they let her take him on.

By the time Piccolo had come in, the two boys were standing out in the void, backs to the door. They were ready to go. While, the adviser stood by the door, looking relatively calm, even in her Super Saiyan form. She could handle having it. However, she was aware that she would need to be ready if Buu tried anything sneaky.

The question was, could they handle him on their own. The Namekian stood beside the adviser, watching the three of them. While trying to fuse, Majin Buu charged Trunks, who somehow talked his way into making Buu wait. He did. And, the fusion was a success. Though-- no Super Saiyan?

Gotenks was confident. Was his confidence worth it, however? Not in the slightest, at the beginning of the battle, his many punches were mere taps to the Majin, he looking to them as if a butterfly had merely landed on his skin. This wasn't going to go well, this was facepalm-worthy, from Piccolo. The constant named attacks kept coming in, each were useless against Buu, to the point that even the adviser looked like she was ready to tap in.

The room, even from Buu's powers, was changed to a floor of ice and a dark-seeming sky, painting an honest ambiance for the fight. To be honest, it wasn't going well. The boys called for a timeout, seeing the two adults standing in the main building utterly annoyed. There was no way they were failing that badly, were they?

With their timeout, the boys had informed Piccolo of their plan. Even the adviser was not aware of it. Continue playing weak, give Buu a false sense of security, and then kick his ass with their trump card. They had something up their sleeve. Would they share it? No. Not yet. Buu, maybe overhearing this, was not too happy, telling them to start fighting once more. Seemingly losing, the boys decided to kick it up a notch.