Chapter 62~ Cockiness Leaves You Vulnerable

Fucking hell—Well, I apparently just haven't written anything for TPA in 3 months. Shame on me. Work got hella stressful. I got a new boyfriend. And, on top of that, I hella struggled with the idea of Dae fighting Freeza. It was just—a scene I wasn't sure how I wanted it to go. You know?

But, guess what—I'm back, bitches!

This chapter is shorter than I would have wanted—but I also didn't want to go back and have to watch a huge chunk of the anime just to write this fight. So—I didn't. I just cut it. Anyway, short chapter. Not yet proof read.

Year 779 ([Name]= 29, Vegeta= 47) [Kuriya= 4, Aoi= 3, Trunks= 13, Gohan= 22, Goten= 13] Approx. July 779

The Z Fighters and what was left of Freeza's army stared on at the female before them, unveiling the newest Super Saiyan form. The energy she let out was unbearable, but to those who could sense her energy, she wasn't standing there. Which, to them, indicated she achieved god status. Or, was, at least, in a god form.

"I can't feel her energy." Gohan muttered to the few standing next to them, watching the King, who was about fifty feet in front of them, start grinning. Goku, on the other hand, was pouting, still being held back, because otherwise he wouldn't be able to help himself, and would just dive right on in there.

"Then she's—" Was all Krillin found himself saying, staring at the rather neutral face on the female. It wiped all of the emotion from her face, the transformation. She looked, at the very least, a little winded by the transformation, but there was no way of knowing if she would be fine and just bounce back.

"What the fuck is that--? Why are you blue?" Freeza took another step forward, cocking what would be a brow at her. He wasn't entirely sure how he felt about this. This was some kind of prank? Even he could feel the slight difference here. Something was different. But—what was it?

"This is the new form." [Name] said firmly, not moving. She just stood there, looking more or less stoic. She seemed to care very little. "We call this... Super Saiyan Blue." Her voice paused a little as a shaky breath left her, though despite her slight fatigue she was calm. "Well—it's the Super Saiyan form of the Super Saiyan God form—But saying Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan sounds fucking stupid."

"Did I hear you correctly?" He asked her, sort of squinting. Though, that slight confusion and fear was still ever evident. "You said 'Super Saiyan form of the Super Saiyan God form'?"

"Yes—you heard me correctly, Freeza. I am a god." That slightly stoic framing of her face disappeared to what appeared to be snark. Angelic snark. Angelic—now that was a laugh. Something about how confident she was made him laugh. A full-blown cackle. "Are you—"

"G—give me a moment—" The emperor was laughing so hard he doubled over, a hand on his knee. "You—a god—" His loud laugh even drowned out the commentary from the onlookers and the soft noises of birds flying overhead.

"This is anything but a joke." Her tone from just seconds before was gone, only left with a stern, almost offended cadence. She squinted down at him, watching his shoulders flinch in laughter. "Stop laughing." She grumbled, when he did not, she hissed. "Stop laughing!" He peeked up at her, loving how it seemed this Queen was nearing a tantrum. "Stop it, now!" Her leg swung up and kicked the Arcosian over, he hitting the dirt and slightly ceasing his laughter.

Vegeta stifled a chuckle.

"Just—ah—Give me a second." Unlike before, this was much funnier. Earlier, the build up to this moment was funny. But this—this was hilarious. "A god—" That was such a humorous thing to him. "A god!" He chortled.