Chapter 31~ Welcome to the 25th World's Martial Arts Tournament

Year 774 ([Name]= 24, Vegeta= 42) [Trunks= 8, Gohan= 17, Goten= 7]

It turns out that the Briefs group, once hearing of the tournament, and what was on the line, decided it would be best to join. It wasn't just the aspect that Goten and Trunks would be fighting. It would be the title, a chance to put Mr. Satan in his place- that was a nice one for Vegeta, and, from what they heard, Goku would be there. Oh, a chance to fight him-- It would be amazing!

That day arrived sooner than they had all hoped. Everyone was picked up by the Briefs 'squad' as Bulma chose to fly her plane, pick up everyone, and head off Papaya Island- the usual location of the World's Martial Arts Tournaments. It was a humorous flight, full of offhand comments and humorous quips.

"I want to say something though-- to our Saiyan group." Gohan called out, amidst the chatter of the Z Fighters. His words, however, had dispersed all that chatter, their attention was on him. "I think, to protect our image-- With what Mr. Satan did, we are seen in a negative light-- So, to save ourselves the hassle, I think we shouldn't transform at all during the Tournament, okay?"

"Honestly, I couldn't agree more--" [Name] threw in, she watching Vegeta nod with a chuckle, he seemed like he was holding his tongue from a quipping response. She immediately turned to the young half-Saiyans. "Now, I know we can all trust Vegeta and Gohan, but you two-- Everyone, by now, is aware of your little magic trick with being able to transform-- but, we need your word you won't transform, okay?"

"Yes, Ms. [Name]!" Goten hummed with the biggest smile, making her break out in a grin. Goten was the epitome of respect, he cared very deeply for the adviser. His mother and brother told him only good things about her, it was only Trunks who had a bad thing to say about her. But, from his opinion, she was amazing-- He's only seven--

"Thank you, Goten-- What about you, Trunks?"

"Hmph-- Fine." She assumed he acted semi-decent because of the fact that he was under such close scrutiny from the rest of the group. Vegeta, Gohan and Bulma had seen the young boy's disrespect firsthand, whereas Chi-chi was told from Gohan and Bulma. Word spread to Yamcha, Eighteen, and Krillin after many visits. Their knowledge of it was spread to the others, and-- now, everyone here is fully aware of his actions. He knew, if he said one wrong thing, this entire plane would be on him so fast he couldn't even fly away.

"Well, there we have it." Gohan sighed, thankful that everyone was okay with his suggestion. The rest of the flight went smoothly, and, before they knew it, they had landed and it was time to sign up and find Goku-- Likely, find Goku first, then try to get everyone situated. The island was packed with news groups, with people, with planes and boats.

"Wow-- it's been a while since I was last here..." Piccolo muttered, slightly surprised. "I didn't know they rebuilt it this big-- It didn't even used to have stands, remember?" The few of them that had been to the 23rd Tournament nodded.

"It feels good to finally be involved." [Name] muttered as the group walked towards the meeting point, near the entrance to the arena.

"How so?" Vegeta questioned, his hands in his pockets as he watched everyone walk ahead of them. His eyes glanced over to his adviser, cocking a brow at her contemplative face.

"Well-- honestly, it feels like I'm actually at the front of things this time, of course not literally, since we're sort of taking up the rear here." She chuckled a little at the thought, before continuing, "Like, when we arrived on Earth, I didn't fight. On Namek, I was of little importance, spent most time out of the fight. With the Androids and with Cell, the same applies. And, whether this is a battle for our lives, or just a tournament, for fun, I feel like, for once, it will be an equal endeavor, where I will be there, too."