Chapter 79~ New Plan; Mafuba

Year 779 ([Name]= 33, Vegeta= 51) [Kuriya= 4, Aoi= 3, Trunks= 13, Gohan= 22, Goten= 13] Approx. September 779

Trunks had been sitting on the balcony. As it started to get much later, he had put his siblings to bed. Now, he was just waiting for his parents to come home, hopefully in one piece. He had made it so the door was open so he could hear if and when [Name] made a sound.

Not far from him was Beerus and Whis actually. The two of them chowing down on something they found in the fridge, hoping to pass some time. They were surprised, however, to see them come home so soon. But what was more surprising was the fact that they did not come out right away. Bulma was furious, Vegeta looked whipped, and Goku—There was no good way to begin with Goku's gaping stomach wound. It seemed that Zamasu had a thing for blowing holes in people's stomachs.

"You lied!" It was Bulma, she stomped over to Beerus and Whis, who were now landing on the ground in front of her. "You said that your actions would affect the future. And they didn't. His future is still destroyed."

"Leave it, Bulma." Vegeta called from the cockpit, slowly easing Goku from the Time Machine and to the ground. The pain wriggling up his side was greatly irritating him. "All that should matter is getting back so we can help Trunks."

"What happened?" Whis asked, watching the King walk his rival inside. It was not as bloody as when he last saw the Queen, but he still looked like he was in considerable pain.

They had taken Goku inside, setting him up with some medicine and a way to heal. Hopefully, they wouldn't end up fighting alone. The King was rather worried about his son, to leave him alone against Zamasu and Black, that was not their best idea. One he certainly wasn't all that for.

Before he joined everyone again, Vegeta had gone to check on his children. He found them both asleep in their rooms, but gave them each a kiss goodnight. Honestly, he was just glad to be home in one piece for them. Then, he went and checked on his wife. She was asleep, still, and looking like the medicine was starting to do its job. He sat with her for a few minutes, just watching the way her chest rose and fell with each breath.

"Welcome back. How are they?" Whis hummed at the King, watching him settle himself next to the god and his son.

"Well—They're fine—As for what happened..." It was time to bring them up to speed. "It seems that Black is not just... Black. He is Zamasu, who wished to swap bodies with Kakarrot— He stole his body and then went to Trunks' future to get that Zamasu. Together—they killed all the gods in all universes in that time. To leave them without an equal foe."

"That means all my questions are answered. I'm out. Let's go, Whis!" Beerus, seemingly sated of curiosity, called for his attendant. He started walking away, this annoying Bulma. "I took care of our Zamasu—I don't care about any other Zamasu."

"Hate to say that my Lord has spoken. So, we're going to have to wish you luck." And, in a flurry, both Whis and Beerus were gone.

"Dad! Wait!" Trunks turned around to watch his father skulk off, looking a tad bit annoyed. He uttered something about wanting to make a plan.

In the meantime, Trunks had gone off and grabbed Goten. Maybe he and his best friend could fuse and that would be enough to take down Black and Zamasu. However, Bulma caught them as they were trying to get into the Time Machine. And, as they were getting their ears talked off, it was then that Gohan and Chi-chi arrived.

It seems that Goku hadn't come home, according to Chi-chi, and she was looking for her husband. Bulma did the best to ward her off, telling her she had no idea what she could even be talking about. Instead, she asked for Goten and Trunks, saying she saw them flying around.