Chapter 14~ Super Saiyan Vegeta and the Android Threat

Year 767 ([Name]= 17, Vegeta= 34)

[Name] stood in pure, and utter shock, staring at the Prince beating the absolute shit out of Android Nineteen. "Super Saiyan..." She whispered, the feeling of bittersweet pain crept into her heart, making it ache yet flutter with joy. He had achieved his birth right as a Super Saiyan, a Prince meant to lead his people with the legend passed down for thousands of years. Yet-- it was another tidbit of proof of her weakness. She was nowhere near to what the Prince could dish out. It was a feeling of their gap growing. He only grew more powerful, and farther from her, while she stayed back. Seemingly useless.

And, it seemed the newly ascended Vegeta had made quick work of the Android referred to as Nineteen. The fatter android now scattered in pieces over the rocky flatland before them, leaving Dr. Gero looking at the group in shock. The doctor certainly wasn't aware of what a Super Saiyan was, but now he knew the extent of their power. He needed to get out of here, to save his own skin!

"You!" Vegeta looked right at Krillin, making the short male jump out of his skin. "Sensu bean! Now!" The human did not feel so forthcoming, yet decided it was best to keep himself safe if he just did what the Prince wanted. He immediately popped it into his mouth, powering up. His blue-glowing eyes met [Name]'s, for a mere moment, before he turned to the doctor. But, the doctor in question was gone! "Damn it!" He yelled, flying off in the assumed direction of the doctor.

"Vegeta! Get back here!" [Name] was the first to fly after the Prince. Followed by Gohan, Piccolo, Krillin, and Tenshinhan. There was one goal in mind this morning, and it was taking down these two Androids before anything drastic happens. And, if Vegeta is heading the charge... Trouble is likely to follow.

The group had followed Vegeta to a range of canyons, it seemed Gero had run off into them. The Prince was looking around expectantly, calling and taunting the Android doctor-- as, he is, well, both. Vegeta's next idea was to fire Ki blasts all throughout the canyon, leading the doctor to pop out and absorb it-- It seems Vegeta did miss some of the facts about these Androids and their ability to sap energy. However, once he had gotten the needed energy, he was hiding once more.

"What did that do? All you did was help him!" Piccolo growled at Vegeta, making the Prince glare back. "Let's just split up and find him." The Namekian suggested, this plan backfired for him-- Once he was by himself, Dr. Gero had jumped on him, doing his best to sap his energy. We all know this fight, there is a lot of 'this plan' 'aww it backfired' 'now this one' 'that backfired too'-- It was then that the Mystery Super Saiyan from three years ago showed up.

The skirmish left Gero running off to hide, without his arm. A drained Piccolo. A confused group. And, an angry Vegeta.

"Why did you let him get away?!" Vegeta growled to Mystery Super Saiyan, he blaming him. This was already a hectic day anyway, one that left the entire Z Fighters group exhausted. And, it just started!

"Oh-- It's you." [Name] muttered, getting the boy's attention. The slight look on his face was discomforting. "What's the matter with you?" She huffed, the last time she was seen she was a little shorter, not as powerful, and certainly not as filled out.

"The Androids--" That got everyone's attention, if him being mentioned and showing up wasn't enough already. Vegeta turned quickly, cocking a brow, wishing for the boy to continue. "These-- the one's you fought-- These aren't the same Androids--"

"What?!"

"What do you mean 'aren't the same'?!" Vegeta grumbled, slightly puffing his cheeks in annoyance. "You told us 'two androids, on May twelfth, at that island nine miles southwest of South City'-- We went there, and those were our Androids-- Are you telling me there's more?!"