Chapter 25~ Good Luck, Gohan!

Year 767 ([Name]= 18, Vegeta= 35)

"What the hell do you mean you're having Gohan fight, Goku?! Are you crazy?!" It was Piccolo who spoke out first, at the news, he wearing a worried look, but worried didn't explain it to its fullness-- The rage partnered made everyone a little shaken up.

"Kakarrot, even I'm not that deranged! Sending the boy in?! I'd much sooner send in my ten-month-old, than your son!" It must be noted, that his adviser told him the age and to be more caring towards his son. As well as his ex-mate. It was not, entirely, his choice-- but, he did admit his son will grow to be someone to be reckoned with, so, some T.L.C. is not that bad--

"I hate to say I agree with Vegeta, but I agree with Vegeta!" Cell huffed, he hovering besides Goku when he gave his word. There was no way that Gohan was the next fighter, the one that would actually do something of meaning. "I think it would be much more beneficial to send in [Name]--" The Android sent her a teasing wink, to which she replied with a growl.

"I agree with Cell, I wish to fight, Kakarrot-- This is crazy, Gohan? The poor boy hates fighting and you want him to decide the fate of the world?!" The adviser yelled towards the Super Saiyan, getting a few different responses from around the group, most seemed to be that of agreement.

"Goku, I love you, but I think you should stay in, buddy! Or switch in [Name]!" Krillin was the next to throw in his two-bits. There was no way they were all going to allow Gohan to go in, even Vegeta had words against it.

"I'll do it." Gohan spoke up, having everyone turn around so fast, someone [Yamcha] probably got whiplash. "I'll fight you, Cell."

"Gohan, no! It's too dangerous! You haven't even fought thus far; you have no idea what he's capable of!" It was Trunks who stepped in now, walking in front of Gohan with a frown. Having to watch his teacher die, that was a memory that played vividly in his mind. Seeing it again... that would be the worst possible thing.

"Goku, please!" Yamcha cried, frowning at the determined look on Gohan's face. The boy, thus far, had only a thirty-second run against Nappa, a moment as an Oozaru against Vegeta, a few cunning hits on Freeza, and-- Wait, that was it. There was no way his training with his father did anything at all.

"As much as I want Cell dead, Gohan is not the person to do it, Goku." Tenshinhan sighed with a frown, staring at the ground, before looking up at his long-time friend. "And, I hate to say, you, Vegeta, or [Name] got to be the ones to do it."

"Thank you!" Both [Name] and Cell cheered, then stopped, to immediately stare at one another.

"This does not make me want to accept your disturbing offer--" She muttered, only getting a humored chuckle from the Android.

"Gohan did say he wanted to fight-- If you all disagree, then you can-- But, it is up to Gohan. Gohan?" Goku hummed, looking to his son who nodded his head once more.

"Then, it's settled. Go on, Goku, go rest. I'll give you a good show. C'mon, dear boy." The insect-Android purred, his hover lowering, bringing him closer to the ground. It was then that Gohan and Goku switched places. No one was for this, not in the slightest.

The fight started slow, full of lack of reactions from Gohan, who really did not want to fight. The words were not obvious to the others, but Gohan had warned Cell of his power, the energy he had-- if released, he could not harness it well, and it would destroy everything around them. And, as much as the half-Saiyan hoped for his words to stop his adversary, it only urged him more. The fight would NOT stop here.

Seeing this turn of events, Android Sixteen had jumped in, attaching himself to Cell in a vice grip. His arms wrapped around the Android, holding him tightly, while the others watched in wonder. What was going to happen? Android Sixteen informed his brother that he was going to blow himself up, with the bomb implanted by Doctor Gero. However...