Chapter 82~ Anniversary

I should warn. Includes hardcore sexual themes, such as BDSM.

Year 779 ([Name]= 33, Vegeta= 51) [Kuriya= 4, Aoi= 3, Trunks= 13, Gohan= 22, Goten= 13] Approx. October 779

It had been about a week since the great universal baseball game, and it had been rather quiet since. Whis and Beerus apparently had some stuff to do with the other gods, so it meant they weren't visiting. And that left more than enough alone time for the King and Queen.

Bulma had woken up early to a call from Gohan and started getting ready to leave. It seemed a rather peaceful at home, more so since the kids were sleeping in. She decided to go to the kitchen and grab her morning coffee before she left for the day.

"Good morning, you two—" She was slightly surprised to find the royal couple in the kitchen, the two of the seated at the kitchen table. Vegeta had his fork up to his wife's lips, it seems he was feeding her. "What's the occasion?"

"It's our—" The Queen was cut off.

"Don't talk with your mouth full." The King quietly chastised, watching her nod and swallow. He turned to Bulma. "It's our anniversary."

"Oh wow!" She was only slightly surprised. "With everything that's been going on, I sort of forgot." She walked up to the cabinet, grabbing a mug. She then poured herself some coffee. "What were your guys' plans for the day?"

"Hadn't decided yet." He muttered, taking a bite as his wife put her fork to his mouth.

"Maybe just relax for the day?" [Name] offered with a shrug.

"Sounds fun." Taking a step to the fridge, Bulma grabbed her creamer and started touching up her coffee. "On an off-topic note, I was curious—How many kids were you two planning on having?"

"Umm—" The Queen looked to her husband, she making a small pout. "That's a good question."

"Don't know—Hadn't decided yet." Vegeta mumbled, looking from Bulma and then to his wife. "I guess until we feel comfortable—or until I start forgetting names—" Both women choked slightly.

"Don't say it like that—"

"Oh my god, Vegeta—" Bulma whined, chuckling slightly. "That sounds awful."

"What am I supposed to say? I don't exactly have an answer." The King shrugged. "I suppose the three will be fine for now. Maybe we have a fourth. We don't know yet. Cross that bridge when we get to it."

"I guess so—" [Name] gave a shrug. "Not that I've really thought much on it—I'm just happy to be with him and having a family with him. Number of children never really pop on my mind." She took a drink of her own coffee. "Though, I gotta ask—you look like you've got places to be. Where you headed?"

"I got a call from Gohan. Apparently, he's filming a movie."

"Wow, really?"

"That seems unlike him..." Vegeta mumbled, taking another bite of pancake as his wife held it up for him.

"I have to agree. Apparently, Mr. Satan is filming a Great Saiyaman movie and he got roped into stunts. I have to go save his ass from a mistake he made though." With one last sip, she settled her mug into the sink. "I'll catch you later, though. Have a fun anniversary."

"Thank you." The Queen hummed, watching the other female leave the kitchen. She then turned towards her husband. "So, what is our plan for the day?"

"Well—" He held his fork up to her, watching her take a bite. "I didn't really have much in mind—you already know I'm not the 'special plans' type."