Chapter 47~ Human's Guide to Saiyan Mating Rituals (Part One)

I feel like 46 could have been better. But, I suppose, you are always your own worst critic. Also—time for this book to actually match its 'Mature' rating. Oops

Year 774 ([Name]= 24, Vegeta= 42) [Trunks= 8, Gohan= 17, Goten= 7]

It had been a few days since the party, since Vegeta dropped another bombshell like that, and since [Name] had agreed to the suggestion. Oddly enough, Bulma thought their actions were a little lacking. There was no sign of anything on their end, the couple had done nothing obvious in starting the process of 'baby-making'. That much had become obvious. And, she thought it was going to be that way for some time. She and Trunks were heading to the kitchen that morning when—

"—Ge—ta—" The Prince's name was spoken choppily, it dancing from the kitchen and into the hall, making the human female a little shaken. [Works best if you hear it in Japanese, his name— 'Bejita'. She basically says 'jii—ta'.] It was definitely a voice she found familiar. And, she wasn't sure how she felt about hearing the adviser's voice, especially oh-so sensually, coming from the kitchen.

Her feet carried her to the kitchen's door quickly, settling Trunks behind her and letting the door slide open. When her eyes caught sight of them, she pushed her son from the doorway, pressing her hand to his eyes and then pressing the 'emergency shut' button by the door.

"The gall on you two!" Bulma couldn't help herself from exclaiming loudly. A blush took to her face, staring at her ex and daughter-figure. The girl was laid on the table, on her back. And, the Prince was above her, pants undone as he stood at the table's edge, more than obviously inside her. Her skirt was pushed up, and her underwear hung loosely at her right foot, daring to fall to the floor.

The Prince's right hand was pressed to the table beside her hips, while the left actually held her right hip tightly. Her hands were splayed against the table's surface, her eyes never left his, that is—until Bulma came in.

"We haven't had sex in eight years, woman. Please, take your jabbering out of the kitchen and give us—" The Prince paused, looking to the clock on the oven. "Like, ten more minutes—"

"Are you kidding?!" She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Is he insane? Probably.

"No. Not in the slightest. It has been a rather insufferable eight years. You have no idea." Vegeta sighed, shaking his head. Mind you, he had not stopped the movement of his hips. However, the adviser was silent, trying not to make many obvious and insinuating sounds while the human female was in the kitchen.

"I—" Bulma said nothing more for a moment, watching the Prince turn to the female in his grasp.

"You need to be quiet, dear. The boy is just on the other side of the door." His voice was so firm, she nodded her head in response. But, that wasn't all. His right hand moved up to her jaw as he bent over her a little more, and he gripped her bottom jaw roughly, resting his thumb down the center of her tongue. "Shh—"

"I don't—" The human couldn't say much more, a fluster taking to her cheeks as she watched this scene. She wasn't sure how she felt watching this play out. How the hell was Vegeta able to keep going, knowing she was watching, without a care in the world? Had he ever considered porn? He might be good at that. "Vegeta! Aren't you finished?"

"Not in the slightest." He grumbled at her exasperated tone.

"I—What about her?"

"Oh, she's long gone—She's so easy, I love it." The Prince couldn't help his chuckle, he bending down a little more to grin at his mate. Her lidded eyes glanced back at him as a warm fluster laid out on her cheeks.