Chapter 58~ Training to Be a God (Part Two)

Year 778 ([Name]= 29, Vegeta= 47) [Kuriya= 3, Aoi= 2, Trunks= 12, Gohan= 21, Goten= 12] Approx. September 778

Whis looked up to see the two Saiyans walking in, their children in their arms. The King had the Princess, and the Queen had the Prince, both kids sleepily relaxing against their parent's shoulders. They greeted the angel with a sleepy wave, well, the kids did. They were still dressed in their pajamas, while their parents were in the matching new suits from Bulma.

The striking grey was much more different than the red and blue they wore before. That, and the old suits were kind of like body suits. These actually had form and features, in a way. The zipper going from the top of their pelvis, up the front and to the neck. That, that there was different. Kind of sexy, in a way. These also felt like they weren't going to rip easily, they felt durable.

"Good morning, how did you all sleep?" Whis hummed, watching the Queen carefully set her son down in a chair and look to him.

"I slept just fine. Thank you, Whis."

"You're very welcome. Anyway, I read your list from yesterday, all the ingredients are in the kitchen. Everything you asked for. Dazzle me." She nodded to him, and disappeared into the rarely used kitchen.

"Thank you." Was the last thing heard from the Queen.

"How are you two doing this morning? You look tired." The angel hummed, looking to the two sleepy Saiyan toddlers. He watched Vegeta sit down, still holding the Princess in his arms. She nuzzling her head between her father's neck and chin.

"Tired." Kuriya purred, trying to hide a yawn. "I'm not used to not sleeping in my bed." He whined, giving the angel a funny look. "So, I went to mama and papa to sleep—"

"Did that make it better for you?" Whis asked, watching the two of them sleepily nod.

"You'll get used to it in time. If you need us, you can come join your mother and I. But, you will need to sleep on your own." The King told his kids, having within the last couple of months finally got them into their own rooms.

Being a species that is rather open and used to having children and parents sleeping together, even as teens and adults. It wasn't weird, and it wasn't sexual. But, when they obviously had the space and money for the two of them to sleep in their own rooms, at this moment together, that human tradition and privacy boundary had to be put up.

"What will our training be?" The King asked, watching the grin he got in return.

"You'll see. I wouldn't spoil it. And, certainly not when your wife isn't here." The angel could only grin at the notion, turning to the two children once more. It was becoming obvious that he had not crossed paths with children much. "So, what are your favorite things to do?"

"I like playing with my big brother, Trunks. And watching movies. And watching mama and papa train. And snuggling with my stuffed animals. And—"

"Kuriya, that's enough." Vegeta said firmly, watching his son nod. Whis looked taken aback at the interaction.

"There was no need to cut him off, Vegeta."

"Yes, there was, Whis. Just like his mother, he would have found a way to make it go on for another twenty minutes, just stating random things he liked. He's three years old, quiet Saiyan or not—he is like an infinite jukebox, once you get him going, he ain't stopping."

"Really now?"

"You've never been around children, huh? He once spent five minutes telling me that he liked peanut butter and why. While it was one of the funniest conversations I ever got to be a part of, I thought I was going to go crazy part of the way through. His three-year-old brain found thirty ways to say he liked the texture. I've met other three-year-olds, they don't do that. He's got [Name]'s intelligence, definitely." The King sighed, gingerly running his fingers through Aoi's hair.